Extinct online Poker rooms that we miss

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The poker rooms I miss are ultimate poker and absolute poker was my favorite.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are a few, a site I tried after starting on pokerstars was called Eurosport Bet and they had a £25 free-roll every night, now I know that £25 is not a lot but when you consider there were usually only 20 to 30 people playing in it the top prize was around £10 every night, I regularly finished in the money and created a bankroll of over £150 in a matter of a few weeks just playing these free-rolls.
Another was PKR.com and the Tables were fantastic it was like being in an RPG game with your Avatar able to look around at other players at the table, Peek at their own Hold cards and Converse with other players, when you acted in a hand your Avatar would speak to the other players saying Raise, Call, Fold even All-in and if you wanted to upset someone your Avatar could call then a "Loser" but they went bust a few years ago and I thought I had lost another £150 bankroll, lucky for me Pokerstars bought the player database from the receivers and credited all the money back to the players.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I started to play at everespoker, not sure if I miss them though... but I loved playing at Pkr poker, cool software at the time

Geleiro

Geleiro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Does anyone have an old poker room that has closed down that they miss? For me, it was bugsysclub. That was an old out of the way poker room that not many people had heard of or played, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. They had good beatable freerolls and cheap buyin tourneys. I even won my first real money tournament on there; a 1 cent tourney where I won $40.
Good night guys, support, and poker lovers.

I used to play at pokerstars a freeroll table, called shasta, 10 cents the prize, closed table with 8, or 9 players only, I don't know how it hasn't been talked about here in this part, and sorry if I pronounced the name of the table wrong , this happened around 20 to 15 years ago, does anyone remember this freeroll?
Or am I too old?

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
paradise poker was my first i really love the graphics, the client and action
i miss also planet, party (the grey and yellow pink color are still stuck in my head) :)
absolute, ultimate bet...the list is so long...around 2004-2007 we have so many poker rooms...a new one born almost every week

ps

I miss also the old stars...action 24/7 from micro micro to the sky limit. nl stud stud hilo omaha hi lo...the tables were always full.
and the graphics, the client...everything was perfect

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Definitely POKERROOM.COM. I miss this site.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
-Everest Poker
-full tilt poker
-PKR

Not much more, FTP is the one i miss the hardest. Great software, rakeback and endless traffic. A true dream to play on.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well.. I definitely miss Full Tilt.. although it was online, the field and game options were very nice in there

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked Net Bet. Then it was renamed to Good Day for Play. Then I lost access to it, there were $ 500 left in my account.