Experiment in 2-Tabling 5.50 SnG

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, well I cashed out about half of my winnings on bodog and left myself with 200. I have had good success over the last few months with the 5.50 SnG tourneys. The summer has started officially for me and I think I am going to play a decent amount of poker in the next few months and try to make a little extra spending cash. I have never really considered 2-tabling b4, but I think Im going to give it a shot. I will use this thread to track my winnings. I seem to get very lazy when it comes to keeping track of poker sessions and maybe a thread like this will make me keep track. I just wish I could run pokertracker and PAHUD with bodog tourneys to help me with reads a little better. I can usually make decent reads when playing a single table, but im not sure how it will go while playing 2 tables. Wish me luck :D

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, after day 1 i played 4 tournaments coming in 2nd once and 3rd once for an overall profit of 3 dollars.

I also played a couple other tourneys today including the CC 10 dollar buyin and I think I need a break from poker for atleast a couple days. I am way to impatient lately. Playing tons of hands I know I shouldnt, betting all the time, calling with draws. Its like I know that I am doing stupid things but I just cant help myself. I think the small downswing I experienced the last couple days caused maybe a small tilt where I am not going absolutely crazy donking away chips, but just not on top of my game.

D

darkstarwood

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you cashed out of Bodog did u get a check? I was jw because i deposited a $40.00 on bodog with my visa debit card and was wondering how the withdrawl works.

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I have requested 4 checks by mail now and have recieved the first one so far. They take about a month to be delivered, but they do come.