Expensive tickets

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you do with expensive tickets, gained in freerolls? I have one, but don't afford to spend it on appropriate tournament. This is not my level and I'm sure I will be torn at once to tiny pieces. Is there may be some chance to sell it or change to $T, at pokerstars?

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play tournaments with lower entry, I recommend from experience

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
There are certain freeroll tix into major ones which you cant cash or transfer it or even play in any other game. if that is the case with your tix ,then just play it man . dont worry about the buyin .. be fearless and play it

K

katebeckinsale777

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this situation if you play this high value tournement.Wait to make set and flush or flip with good hands like AK,KQ JJ or better.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you. I think, I'll wait awhile with it. Let it be the trophy. Will show it to my guests, like antlers.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at it this way, you have a better chance of winning this tourney than you do of winning the Lotto

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well....every person is different...has a different approach, so I can't give you real advise which would be good for you....
Though....normally if we play a tournament we want to go for top finish.
But....normally we play tournaments, which fit our level and bankroll.

If I have a ticket for a tournament which is way out of my comfort zone...due to the high buy-in, meaning the money is very significant, I would play different.
You'll understand, by that I mean trying to at least mincash and go from there.
A bit like I would play a satelite....

Again....this is not advise....it's just how I would approach it..

Anyways....best of luck with the ticket.....