t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Player,

You may have heard about the new bill passed by the US Congress on the 30th September. The bill states that any processing of funds sent by US residents for gambling purposes is now illegal. More information on this bill can be found here:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c109:3:./temp/~c109Ba6gPX::

While we have always appreciated and cared for our US poker players we now have to comply with the new law and refuse all US residents from our poker room.

From today, 6th October, US residents will no longer be able to register or play at KSPoker.

Existing customers who have funds in their accounts are advised to login into their accounts and withdraw them. You will be able to do this until Thursday, 12th October. After this all real-play accounts of US residents will be locked.

As always, we are happy to help with every question or query. Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@kspoker.com should you need to.

Regards,

KSPoker Management

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Expected, considering that only a very small percentage of their userbase is American.

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Player,

From today, 6th October, US residents will no longer be able to register or play at KSPoker.

Existing customers who have funds in their accounts are advised to login into their accounts and withdraw them. You will be able to do this until Thursday, 12th October. After this all real-play accounts of US residents will be locked.

This is just wrong!!!!!

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yup i got that to this morning,, Fulltilt is still going forward and is NOT backing out, got that email to this morning>>>>>>>>>> buck:mad:

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I've got 85% of my bankroll there and am awaiting a new security code to withdraw, which may or may not get here by the 12th! I'm more than a little concerned about that....

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I've got 85% of my bankroll there and am awaiting a new security code to withdraw, which may or may not get here by the 12th! I'm more than a little concerned about that....

Ya thats crazy, hope you get it all rc. What if someone is on holiday or something and comes back after the 12th to find their BR is frozen? Not good.

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good news -- I was able to withdraw. Either they disabled the necessity of using a security code or the amount I withdrew was small enough not to require one. The system only allowed the input of a whole number, though, so there's still 84 cents left in the account. No biggie.

Bummer about them locking out US players... it was a profitable site!

At least I still have that nifty deck of cards they sent when I signed up. ;)

By the way, as of right now there are still US players playing on the site. Maybe I can run that 84 cents up to a few bucks and withdraw again, LOL.