EPT Sochi Freeroll Ticket

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, everybody. Today I won the EPT Sochi Freeroll Ticket. the deadline expires on March 16, 2020. But not one tournament I did not find. It's early probably and these tournaments are not yet? who any in rate when will this tournament?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, everybody. Today I won the EPT Sochi Freeroll Ticket. the deadline expires on March 16, 2020. But not one tournament I did not find. It's early probably and these tournaments are not yet? who any in rate when will this tournament?
The best option is to check with the support service of the PS themselves to avoid ticket loss
I also do not see these tournaments on the lists in the lobby

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EPT SOCHI freerolls
The EPT Sochi Freeroll takes place on Mondays at 20: 15 GMT from 28 October 2019 to 16 March 2020.

In order to use EPT Sochi Freeroll tickets, you must open the pokerstars Sochi client program, select "EPT Sochi Freeroll" in the tournament filter and register.

In each Freeroll, a participant's package from Sochi is played.

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go to your tickets and open the necessary tournament from there

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also had such problems with many tickets on pokerstars. The best option is to click the help buttom and look for an answear and if it won’t help you then try to contact with PS support. It helped me

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, where did you get the ticket or how can I get it? I always see that tournament but I don't know where to play to get it.

dmt_god

dmt_god

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, where did you get the ticket or how can I get it? I always see that tournament but I don't know where to play to get it.

if it is still actual to you, go to the pokerstars spin n go lobby, then select a ept sochi mode. if you win a 3-players table, you may get a sochi freeroll ticket and play in the tournament every monday. there are about 10 spin n go tickets available to you if i m not wrong.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds fun

I'm not sure if I can get PokerStars where I am in the United States after reading this post I'm going to try good luck everyone on the tables and is always have fun

Comarata3456

Comarata3456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it is still actual to you, go to the pokerstars spin n go lobby, then select a ept sochi mode. if you win a 3-players table, you may get a sochi freeroll ticket and play in the tournament every monday. there are about 10 spin n go tickets available to you if i m not wrong.
Thank you very much, friend, for sure, now I will go in and look for it, hopefully I am lucky and I can win it.