Doyles room worthless customer service

K

kazmaQ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a bet going with a friend as to who can make the most money in 30days starting from 0 I'm at around 3.00 on day one just doing free rolls. Well after doing some of the quick draws I saw another turny that say you must have one raked hand in 24hour so I went to a limit table and wone a hand that was raked and went to join the freeroll that you needed a raked hand for, It would not let me in still so I messaged them and this is what they said

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
chatinfo.gif
You are now chatting with 'Ruddy'
Ruddy: Hi, welcome to our poker room. How may I help you?
you: hi i am trying to enter the $500 free roll ID:1431038 and it will not let me
Ruddy: check for the requirement in the tournament description
you: i did
you: and i was in one raked hand
Ruddy: you'd need to let the system update it and let you register
Ruddy: sorry for the inconvenience but we can't put a rush on that
you: it was like 3hours ago how long does it take?
Ruddy: sorry I don't have that information
you: who does?
chatinfo.gif
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

and that was it

M

Myar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am convinced the site is rigged anyway. I have never said that about any other site, EVER, except after there was plenty of proof against AP. People with 65%+ VP$IP constantly are the chip leaders and big stacks at their tables. Only one other case where that has happened, AP and we all know what was going on there.

petey5o

petey5o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im doing the same thing started the 1st up to 13 dollars just from the quickdraws but...i asked them that 2...they get a lot better when you ask them about 3 in the am eastn time. the rake from the hand has to be 25 cents...i still havent managed to pull that off yet.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am convinced the site is rigged anyway. I have never said that about any other site, EVER, except after there was plenty of proof against Absolute Poker. People with 65%+ VP$IP constantly are the chip leaders and big stacks at their tables. Only one other case where that has happened, AP and we all know what was going on there.

Its so RIGGED, that I took a Free No Deposit $10 Deal a few years ago on a Microgaming site and turned it into well over 6 figures....

They must have just liked me :)

petey5o

petey5o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u guys are crazy saying its rigged...who and how are they gonna pick for some1 to succeed...it was tribeca now its micro and i know nothing about that but still same crap happens on there as it does full tilt....

rigged my ace

The PoolBoy

The PoolBoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah the Godfather of Poker has a site with his name on it and then he lets it be "rigged".

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am convinced the site is rigged anyway. I have never said that about any other site, EVER, except after there was plenty of proof against Absolute Poker. People with 65%+ VP$IP constantly are the chip leaders and big stacks at their tables. Only one other case where that has happened, AP and we all know what was going on there.

Actually, you need to supply a bunch of other statistics taken from a reasonable sample of hands to even begin to compare the two - VPIP isn't the be all and end all.

As for the OP, granted the support guy might've been a bit brusque, but what other response did you expect?