Downloading Poker site

Rawgame74

Rawgame74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to remove and reinstall BCP so that I can be tracked by our community. once I uninstalled and used the link provided it started saying it was harmful to run and my norton blocked it. what is my next move family?

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am trying to remove and reinstall BCP so that I can be tracked by our community. once I uninstalled and used the link provided it started saying it was harmful to run and my norton blocked it. what is my next move family?

I don't think uninstalling the software will change anything to do with what you're looking for. ACR/BCP always sets off anti-virus software anymore i've heard. Just have to turn off your anti-virus protection, until after it's downloaded and installed.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, I am the WPN Rep. Most likely, those alerts you get from your antivirus mean that sometimes the Smart Firewall blocks certain programs from accessing the Internet. Such programs might include certain streaming-media programs, network games, or custom business applications. You will need to white list the site in the antivirus or any other type of security blocker. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Rawgame74

Rawgame74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I am the WPN Rep. Most likely, those alerts you get from your antivirus mean that sometimes the Smart Firewall blocks certain programs from accessing the Internet. Such programs might include certain streaming-media programs, network games, or custom business applications. You will need to white list the site in the antivirus or any other type of security blocker. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
how do I do it? Can not find out how