Doubt Simple!

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone else think that pokerstars are manipulated?
If so why do you think so?
I have my strong convictions that there are no conditions to win there!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You have strange beliefs !!! I do not understand what they are based on ???

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not agree with you. I am convinced that in most cases it all depends on your experience, skill, patience and discipline. Usually, people blame their failures on anyone but themselves.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And what benefit will pokerstras get from manipulation? The site has all the profit only from a percentage of bets on tables with cash or tournament entries. It makes no difference who wins...

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in general when we lose in poker it is because we made mistakes in our game or because the variance is not on our side. the poker rooms make money on every game and they have no interest in handling the game or in favoring a player.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If you have such a belief then don't play there. Use a different operator or quit poker. I am surprised at their embezzlement on shares this is a huge amount of money! But they believe that everything pays off with new players, as the number of new players is growing noticeably. A lot of hands some newcomers suffer from mental illness looking for various connections lost hands with the plot. What to do here take care do not worry and do not think about it. Play somewhere else. It is better to leave poker and pay attention to relatives if you think that you are being cheated.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I, too, think it’s easier in poker to blame opponents and the room than to look at ourselves. I think every person is responsible for their own destiny and it is not the external factors that are to blame for any failed poker game.
In poker, too, 10% win and 90% do not. It doesn't matter to the room who the 10% is, you, me, or the neighbor.
(Of course, when I have a series of losing series, I think a little differently :) )

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think so. Yes there are conditions to win at PokerStars if you play well. Don't take bad beats, downswings and bad luck as manipulation. If exists some cheating or collusion, is not the room administration that is involved, it's the cheating players who invest to communicate with each other out of the table chat board. The poker rooms has their means to identify those players and ban them, but I believe these detections are not 100%. Take a look on the thread:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/online-poker-73/online-players-communicate-each-other-table-423743/

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Instead of looking for conspiracy theories where they don't exist, you need to work on your game.

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there is a manipulation of any kind. But I do believe that the software works with certain patterns. Afterwards, it is up to each player to know what he does with his cards. And that does not depend on PS, but on each one and their ability to play.