Not open for further replies.
S

Suasponte275

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What deposit bonus do they have?

Thats the part im a little confused on. The only bonus deposit i beleive you recieve is on the initial deposit. At least thats what i received. I'm so fed up with them so i'll let them keep the 2.70

nico191

nico191

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In light of your recent bashing of PlayersOnly, I decided to do a withdrawal of my remaining funds in the site, just to see if anything has changed with there withdrawal processing time. My withdrawal of 500.00 was processed next day, and i received it today (after 5 business days). Bottom line, it was a legit site before, and still is. You just complicated the process of receiving $.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You just complicated the process of receiving $.
How did this person complicate it? Sounds as though they made the mistake of paying it to the wrong account number, he told them they'd got it wrong and they insisted they hadn't (but they had)

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How did this person complicate it? Sounds as though they made the mistake of paying it to the wrong account number, he told them they'd got it wrong and they insisted they hadn't (but they had)

and just took a bit longer but he ended up with his money minus about $3 which is very little loss and got it any way but had to rant to the world about how terrible the site that had to admit to making a mistake and give him the money.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd probably be quite upset in that situation, too - although admittedly not upset enough to type all in capitals! :D

L

lvdreamer

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have seen some ppl complaining about this site, i also have some worries myself...but it was surprise to me that i just saw from bluff magazine (jan 2008), that players only was voted the best new online poker room...

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
....sigh... why is it always a first time poster that is always telling everyone how bad a site is for payouts/scams/whatever.....

I don't know what's worse, joining a forum just to compose a post like this warning others away from a site, or the fact that they dug up a 3 year old thread to so it in....

Screw it. Reported.

Agreed, and normally i wouldn't bother responding to a thread like this(although i guess small credit goes to them for using search) but this next quote bugged me.

Don't take too much notice if someone with only 3 posts tries to reassure you about how good they are :)

How is a disgruntled rant from someone with 1 or 2 posts any more relevant than a post from someone ELSE with very few posts trying to reassure them? It didn't look like cheeky post-count building to me. And for that matter..why am i taking umbrage at a 3 year old comment..? I'll get back in my box now.:eek:

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't take too much notice if someone with only 3 posts tries to reassure you about how good they are :)

I have cashed out in the past from other Merge Network sites and received a check in a week.

The person that had few posts was referring to the their sister site not theirs. While granted because someone who has posted here a very few times you may not have any history on them to know if they know what they are talking about. But, along the same lines just because someone has a lot of posts, you can't necessarily determine that they know anything either. For all you know, without researching their posts, their thousands of posts might just might only be along the lines as this one. :D

The checks from the merge sites I have received where from the same bank. And, from the interaction I have had with many of the Merge Site's customer service, security, and "cashiers", they all seem to be one in the same.

Does anyone know if they all have their own customer service and such? Or, are they all under one big umbrella as I suspect?

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By looking at OP's post # 19 in this thread. If he responded in this fashion with them, I have to believe that every other problem they were dealing with for other customers just went ahead of his.

Hopefully, you were very cordial in every aspect of communiicating with them over this. No matter how much they are in the wrong, if you are not respectful in communicating with them, I don't suspect it will help.

With the hoops that sites have to jump through in the US to get payments to customers in the US it doesn't surprise me that researching and correcting an error could take a little time.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
. . .
3 things can happen to your money:

1) you will either lose like most people who gamble in poker and never have a chance to cash out.

2) you will win, most likely a small amount because i've never heard of anybody winning great amounts to make it worth their time . . . . .

Ok NoWucking! I think we can derive a few things fom this first poster . . . He has a lot to learn.

Stick around this site, search and read away. There are plenty of people that are members here that have made small cashes and withdrawals to those that make a lot on a regular basis.

With all the thoughts and beliefs that you posted in your first post it brings this thought to mind: "Why did you join here then?"

Status
Not open for further replies.