Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What is the Dollar Insanity? Is it something hosted by a specific poker room?

N

NUTZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so, they are having another one??

freaking garbage, i sat there for over 3hrs n the last 2 hrs, i played 6 hands.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dollar Insanity reboot - BETOnline

Hopefully we get to play this time. Hahaha. So will we only be able to have one entry?
Yes - it looks that way, unfortunately. I have only had time to quickly review the terms of the event yet but it looks like the exact same structure minus the multi-table aspect, and the max number of entries has been reduced to 3000.
Kind of sucks in my opinion because I was running moderate on 3 tables and VERY well on a 4th table when 1.0 went down.

I won't complain though - BET at the very least granted everyone one ticket and added 5k to the prize pool.

What is the Dollar Insanity? Is it something hosted by a specific poker room?
Tammy Dollar Insanity 1.0 was the multi-table event hosted by BETOnline last Sunday. The event had a max player pool of 9999 and we maxed it out!
The event allowed multi-tabling, and had a number of ways in which players could qualify.
I freerolled to earn 5 tickets into the event, after hours, after regular full-time day job.

1.0 went down like a lead balloon. The tourney started. I was able to play about 5 orbits before the software started to lag - roughly 1-3 minutes between hands. Then I got 2-4 more hands in during the next 1 hour and 30 minutes before the event was cancelled.
I surmise the software had difficulty keeping all the multi-entires off the same tables.

Dollar Insanity reboot is the upcoming "pay back" event BET is hosting.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ooohhh...ok. That's a shame. Hopefully they've upgraded some things on the software side to handle the load for part two.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There is only 1 winner ITM. It's winner take all. Which is ridiculous, like many other similar events in the past.

ProIluminati

ProIluminati

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello people im new in cardschat

Hello people i need help for understand cardschat page

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow awesome bet online is really applying make up decent of them:D
FREE! entry after last weeks problems is great especially after made profit after cancelling due to larger than starting stacks in the first game.
Here is some info on the tournament,great customer service fast withdrawals only ever deposited $10 to verify account.
Great site in my opinion hopefully this one goes well 15k prizepool too nice.:)
June week 2

Week 1 task 1

Week 2 task 1

Last edited:
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is only 1 winner ITM. It's winner take all. Which is ridiculous, like many other similar events in the past.
I do not believe this statement is accurate. The prize structure will most likely be detailed after late registration closes, as with most tournaments.

The reason I'm sure their will be a prize pool as opposed to winner take all is because the event details how deal making can be performed for 30 minutes on the final table.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will probably play in it , Im also trying to win tickets to the shark week. Ive been getting murdered by constant rags

A

A3200304

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm happy to hear that BOL is gonna host this tournament. To be honest it shows how much they appreciate the players that play on there website. I'm not gonna sit here and say anything negative. Yeah sure they made me also wait 3 hours to play a hand and waste my sunday afternoon but hey shit happens. We are all poker players we should be use to shit not always going our way. I mean it was a dollar tournament. I'm not saying anyone is complaining or making it a big deal but let's just look at the bright side now there is 5k more to win with 7k less people to play against. There giving us a chance to win 15k for pretty much free I won every ticket in the freerolls they were having. I think anyone can really use that money 15k is a lot of money. I just became a father and my daughter is 9 months now I would love to play my hardest and best and win that money to have a nice little birthday party for her. And take my wife on a little vacation for a week just to relax. Let's be grateful we get the chance to be a part of this tournament and let's just all play our best. Like I said this doesint go out to anyone or anything I'm just giving my thoughts on this tournament and the incident that happened last week I wish you all luck and hope to run into you guys at the tables and let's have some fun.

A

A3200304

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problem brother. Happy I got to remind you. Hopeing to see some of you at the table let's give it all we got.

A

A3200304

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go under the same name in BOL a3200304 so if anyone sees me on the table say what's up. Lol

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Called opponents all in preflop devil of a run out 666:)
June week 2

A

A3200304

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice bro nice I'm doing pretty good at the moment I got 10,188 in chips