Does it ever make any sense to play in both ACR and BCP?

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Downloaded Black Chip Poker App - and it looks exactly like Americas Card Room app. Why Winning Poker Network might be interested in maintaining copycats, rather than investing all time and resources into one poker room, e.g. ACR? Does it make any sense for someone who plays in ACR also to try BCP - when? why?

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are two identical clients, with not big changes of software. There are the same tournaments. As I understand it, you can play with two accounts on different laptop books. And for what it was done, they explained to me for software lovers. Although they are the same. haha

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is identical there on tournaments and tables.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the bigger question is - is ACR better than BCP? They are effectively the same room, just with a different look. Is it worth having both even installed? Yes, you will have two entirely different bankrolls since one doesn't translate to the other skin, but it's the same players.

I'm curious too - perhaps somebody more in the know can respond.

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on America’s Cardroom! I will be back to playing when I get my new laptop on Thursday!

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play on America’s Cardroom! I will be back to playing when I get my new laptop on Thursday!

That's why I became so curious. Many people say ACR only, so I thought there might be a reason against BCP, even though they're identical...

Or BCP was only created to specifically reach out to blacks and other minorities?

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are multiple skins in the winning poker network. America’s card room, blackchip poker and true poker just to name a few.