Does Intertops/Juicystakes pay Rakeback on Time?

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently discovered some money in my juicystakes account a couple of weeks ago and i have been playing a little bit on there. I have 36% rakeback, and it showed i should have gotten about $5 in rakeback from my play last week. In my cashier history, it says todays date, VIPPAY- $0.

Does anyone else who plays there know what is going on? Does the VIPPAY usually say how much rakeback u are getting? I dont think i have been paid rakeback for the 2 weeks i have been back on the site

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently discovered some money in my juicystakes account a couple of weeks ago and i have been playing a little bit on there. I have 36% rakeback, and it showed i should have gotten about $5 in rakeback from my play last week. In my cashier history, it says todays date, VIPPAY- $0.

Does anyone else who plays there know what is going on? Does the VIPPAY usually say how much rakeback u are getting? I dont think i have been paid rakeback for the 2 weeks i have been back on the site

Rakeback is paid in $ 10 increments.

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i actually got reply from support and they said rakeback is only given in Cash games and sit n goes, MTT's don't count toward rakeback..... that is news to me

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i actually got reply from support and they said rakeback is only given in Cash games and sit n goes, MTT's don't count toward rakeback..... that is news to me

You can choose from two options: either receive rakeback, or receive seven times more loyalty points for rake from tournament fees.

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can choose from two options: either receive rakeback, or receive seven times more loyalty points for rake from tournament fees.

it is right on the terms and conditions of rakeback on the website for intertops and juicy stakes, if u have a rakeback account it does not count toward MTTs fees, only cash and sit n go

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is right on the terms and conditions of rakeback on the website for intertops and juicy stakes, if u have a rakeback account it does not count toward MTTs fees, only cash and sit n go

Rake for MTT also counts. You are wrong.

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rake for MTT also counts. You are wrong.

support told me point blank that you don't get paid rakeback for MTT fees, and it says it right on the Rakeback deal page, -

https://www.juicystakes.eu/poker/promotions/rake-back-deal

what is Rakeback? All players contribute rake when they play Cash Games or pay Tournament fees when registering for poker Tournament/Sit&Go's. Rakeback* is a percentage back on the Cash Game rake and/or Tournaments/Sit&Go's fees the the player has contributed with during his/her play at Juicy Stakes.
*Multi Table Tournament (MTT) fees are not included in the Rakeback calculation.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
support told me point blank that you don't get paid rakeback for MTT fees, and it says it right on the Rakeback deal page, -

https://www.juicystakes.eu/poker/promotions/rake-back-deal

what is Rakeback? All players contribute rake when they play Cash Games or pay Tournament fees when registering for poker Tournament/Sit&Go's. Rakeback* is a percentage back on the Cash Game rake and/or Tournaments/Sit&Go's fees the the player has contributed with during his/her play at Juicy Stakes.
*Multi Table Tournament (MTT) fees are not included in the Rakeback calculation.

Yes, that is right. I apologize. And thanks for the bad news :eek:

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes, that is right. I apologize. And thanks for the bad news :eek:

I know I am pissed, maybe if sit n goes actually ran on the site i might stay, but i am cashing out now if i dont get RB from MTTs