Does anyone know why sharkscope doesn't track spin and goes?

DaveE

DaveE

Legend
Champion
Total posts
Awards
CA
I've been doing well in the $10 games recnetly but they're not showing on sharkscope.

I only looked because my graph is terrible there. It still is:D

Is there a reason for them not being counted?

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
I've been doing well in the $10 games recnetly but they're not showing on sharkscope.

hi, Dave.
I don't know anything about this:(, but I want to ask if satellites are tracked there.:confused:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Legend
Total posts
Awards
hi, Dave.
I don't know anything about this:(, but I want to ask if satellites are tracked there.:confused:

Yes they are.
They might only go back '10' games on Stars (unless you opt in)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Legend
Total posts
Awards

Hi Dave,
I think they track them on some sites (Winamax)... & I think they were tracking them on partypoker too. (< but don't seem to be now). Some of the SPINS players on CC will know for sure.

My guess for them not being tracked would be due to the multipliers & maybe not being able to distinguish the varying prizepools (ie. was it a 5x prizepool or 2x ?)

I've tried a handful of them, thinking I'd give them a go for a few months but I didn't have the stomach for them. I have been playing a few micro SPINS on Partypoker this month from tickets won in their New year's promo (you can win 5 scratch cards per day... typically 2 or 3 will be a SPIN ticket). Gonna go there & get a few now :)

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
You cant even observe the spingos
player protection