Does anyone here play at GGPoker?

Regie19

Regie19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please, i have a gg account and i want to play saturday freeroll. how do i log in via cardschat thread.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
How is the Version for IPad rated?

Thinking of downloading but my laptop is on its last legs.
So would prefer to use my tablet since no huds allowed.

Has anyone tried GG poker on your ipad?

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. If I have an account on Natural 8, can I register on GG and take advantage of the welcome offer?

For such questions, it is best to contact the room support directly ;)

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG has a variety of tournaments and a user friendly platform. it is my second choice

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haven't played in GGPoker in a while, but now I see what this "Squeeze" mechanic some people was mentioning here is. Actually looks like a horrible idea, only aiming to delay the game. At least it looks like it can be turned off, so for sure I will play without that.
The rest of the platform I really liked, it's was really friendly and well polished interface. But some recent changes made it a bit less clear, for example the tabs with all the tags are kinda too close together, you also don't have a full screen mode. The tournaments window, the way they are listed it was more clean in the past, now for some random reason some tournaments are highlighted in a weird way.
I guess they are experimenting and trying different things, hope they don't go too crazy.

PS: Also noticed the Tournaments list, weirdly enough doesn't mention at all the game format for that specific tournament, not even in the description window when selected. The only way to know is when you open the tournament window, and you have to do that one by one.

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played as a reg on ggpoker for years and it's just a fun and professional website, great giveaways and the wsop!