Does ACR have app for phones?

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I was wondering does acr have a software for phones or iPads, or is it only available for laptops and pcs?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It has a version available for both PC and mobile. The downside is that the mobile application is limited to a few games, tournaments and cash tables do not appear

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see you obviously have a lot more options to play on than WPN than Americans do so why exactly do you want to play mobile on ACR? Aren't there other better, probably more complete poker sites you could play using mobile, I mean it is a WPN skin?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am hoing at some point ACR/BCP comes with a mobile App to play cardschat tournaments.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No they don't have it. And i really don't get it. How hard it is to make an app? I mean don't those poker rooms make a ton of money?
Well i think it's a bad mistake from ACR to not develop their software, to not make it more modern, with some emojis and stuff. Youngsters like this stuff.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No they don't have it. And i really don't get it. How hard it is to make an app? I mean don't those poker rooms make a ton of money?
Well i think it's a bad mistake from ACR to not develop their software, to not make it more modern, with some emojis and stuff. Youngsters like this stuff.

Yes exactly. How hard can it be to create an app these days? Basically every rooom has one. Only ACR not....:(