Do you have to make a deposit

K

Kdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you joined the different poker sites...do you have to make a deposit to be able to participate in the freerolls? I joined two additional sites and have not been able to find the freerolls. I have not deposited in those accounts.

K

Kdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been able to participate in freerolls on Betonline but I have had deposited money in there prior.

A

abpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unless something has changed, you do not need to for at least Betonline and Americas Cardroom. Not sure about other sites.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
no deposit required to play in the freerolls you are eligible to play in. Some of the poker rooms do require that you deposit and/or rollover your freeroll winnings to be able to withdraw the funds.

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on ipoker network. the site that i play requires min deposit.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, sooner or later, you still need to make a deposit, this is a welcome bonus and linking the account to a card or electronic wallet for withdrawing money!

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you joined the different poker sites...do you have to make a deposit to be able to participate in the freerolls? I joined two additional sites and have not been able to find the freerolls. I have not deposited in those accounts.

My accounts on all sites that accept US players have all been open for years, my experience is that you do not need to deposit to play the freerolls. Things might have changed BUT I have not heard about it. Now, as far as being able to withdraw from sites...That is an entire different story and plenty of threads address that, if you can be more specific, I will try to find out for you.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
To play the freerolls organized by partypoker and 888Poker you must make a deposit, there are some rooms that you do not need to make deposits to play them

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Different sites have different requirements. However, you can always ask your question to the support service of the relevant site.