Do you have a hand that seems to be your "hex hand?"

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love A9 suited... god it's a beautiful thing when I always hit 2 pair or flop a flush draw. I hate JJ... I'd rather have 1010 no lie. JJ is just a godawful, here's come my raise, ok 2 people call, and the board comes AK4. Everytime my friend, every fu**ing time.

pezjb

pezjb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People mentioned J10s, but that is so hard for me to list. It's the best suited connector in the game. Makes the most nut hands.

My hex would probably be JJ.

M

muddawgg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hex hand

k10 gus hansen likes it . I fold it now ,never even comes close to hitting for me

fadeproofsg

fadeproofsg

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This just started lately, but the last 3-4 times I've been dealt KK, my raise always seems to get called by two under cards, and they make two pair on the flop. I want people calling with hands like that... but it still sucks when they hit several times in a row.

N

nicklefive

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have read all of the "hex hand" stories and feel your pain. Now let me tell you mine..........the ever popular, most loved AK - yes Big Slick. I rarely win with this set of cards. It has cost me more chips than I even want to remember. I see those 2 cards in my hand and I swear I want to cry WHY ME!!!!!!!!!

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love A9 suited... god it's a beautiful thing when I always hit 2 pair or flop a flush draw. I hate JJ... I'd rather have 1010 no lie. JJ is just a godawful, here's come my raise, ok 2 people call, and the board comes AK4. Everytime my friend, every fu**ing time.

I have one a FEW times with JJ, mostly but it usually isn't because I had a pair of jacks lol. It's either the 1 in a billion sets, the more common straight with it, and the very common 4-suited board and I have a J which gives me a higher flush.

tonymaclennan

tonymaclennan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If by hex hand you mean favourite hand - then its got to be AT - I would limp or raise in position with this anyday as I always seem to pair the T as high card on the board.
Some reason, it always induces bets which I then take down with a RR :)

Ow, or 22/33 because I seem to hit my set alot here :-D

M

Myar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone else having kj against me. I lose lose lose lose and lose some more against them. What I have and how I play it is pretty much irrelevent if they have them it seems.

I dont have any favorite starting hands, its all about the flop. I dont like pp's below 10 at all. Rather have suited connectors. 23 is as good as pp 2's - 5's for me. Then again, pretty much all of those is all about the flop.

Swanny

Swanny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really have one. AQo of late hasn't been too friendly though I still like to seem them.

I love JJ just like I do all big pockets...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands