Do you feel you are being ganged up by the poker rooms?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you ever feel you are always getting bad beat after bad beat and keep losing your bankroll?

I have no idea, after trying and trying its not happening.

What things to do when things are not going right?

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a break and play freerolls to rebuild the bankroll. I had this situation happen flopping top set playing Omaha cash game and losing on the turn to a straight.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play cash game high frequency rake generator for the room. The games have no reason to be rigged.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just had 40 min discon at jokastrs AGAIN for the whole CardsChat tourney while the phone beside it with worse connectivity didn't miss a beat,almost half of that was one long discon,same yesterday or day before....its what they do if I don't deposit and also happens if I practice perfect bankroll management...sorry but jokastars is a cheating factory of thieves...then with 10 secs of connection every few minutes they throw me 88 which just happens to be on double tables with a 10 sec delay between them.I seen a table doubled up before but never with the same cards in play and never with a 10 sec delay between the two tables which are the same table...what a freaking disgrace you are jokastars...time and time again...and I thought I'd seen it all.So of course I'm not going to put a few chips in and play the hand normally to lose it through discon am I...I'm forced to take that one opportunity to gain enough chips to maybe make the money if I get disconed.so I push with my 88 and lose,then watch the replay on the second (same) table 10 seconds later....and not one little flicker of discon since it finished....fraudulent pack of thieving underhanded criminals jokastars,that's what they prove to be time and time again..over and over....nothing but a factory of thievery.

Last edited:
oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't play cash game high frequency rake generator for the room. The games have no reason to be rigged.
Lol seriously?so where's the money going to come from if they have cashouts but no deposits it's that simple.if they don't rob measley little depositors like me whose deposits are smaller than half an hours rake from the big fish ,then they wouldn't have money to feed the big fish,and they won't rob the big fish too often because their rake is the gold the keeps them alive to make millions of profit.it is truly that simple!!!!!!!!!!!.

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take a short break hell even take a long break.
relax and clear your mind free of poker until you feel you are comfortable enough to come back and play
last thing you want to do is play poker upset and tilt your entire roll off you worked so hard for.