Do you believe online poker is not random?

michel valente

michel valente

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
doubts

when you play in a virtual world, you're not sure what's going to happen.:jd4:

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a mind game. There is no such thing. So it seems to the players with the least number of chips. I have seen many times how players who were not online for a long time could not fly out and even entered prizes with a minimum stack, because they won a forced ALL IN. I'm sure you're wrong. Everything is fair in poker. But only one player will win the tournament, and 9 players will play at the final table. The rest will be upset, and some are looking for a conspiracy. Maybe it's easier. Did you play badly?

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My experience, most of poker sites are random but have bias by systems.

Some systems prefer flop A, K, Q high cards, Some systems prefer flop 2, 3, 4 low cards.

But when one find always lose on river , that should not system bias.

001Jaguar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not random for sure but the system chose the winner especially in a tournament which player has lover chip usually lose and buy in again and they do this very often to cleaning the table to reach the goal amount the same as cash games after system gives you some money then track you at the end make sure that takes everything from you but you always needs to know when to stop so that’s makes sense to

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is very random, but that is because poker is random and there many players who do online what they would not do playing live, the money you lose online does not hurt so much because you can recover it because of the variance that exists in Those tournaments and tables a lot of bad people play.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's simple: Anyone with a big stack can afford to increase their range. What's more, at the final tables the guy isn't there with a fat stack and he doesn't know how to play. Focus your time on improving your game and don't waste time on conspiracy theories.

A

AceBero63

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not completely random. When you make mistakes, your mistakes are punished. And weak players have an advantage. Otherwise, the reggae would just win too easily. We all know how much volume a reg puts in. Variation counts against the same type of player as you. Weak players are not included. It also does not introduce into the variation factor important hands. (on the balloon, on the final, etc. Where everyone is tight and there will always be someone who will push you weaker and rob you. Then, when you look at his long-term profit, it becomes clear that you are just fell victim to a robbery to feed a weak fish.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that freerolls are mostly random. It's almost impossible to win them thanks to skill. The more expensive the game is, the more skill counts.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe in accidents. I don't believe in man-made randomness.

A

AceBero63

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
where there is an algorithm, it cannot be completely random

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its like when u listen to music on random and it keeps laying the same damn songs, but hey, its rondom right?

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
When you play poker you have to decide whether to play a hand or fold and when you play it you hope that you will win and if we do not win then you are quickly convinced that the poker site is cheating. AA is not the same as AA, one time it wins, the other time it loses. If you adjust to the fact that you have to win with it then you will experience a lot of disappointments because if something is certain in poker it is that there is no guarantee that you will win. Even professional poker players lose sometimes and also to garbage hands. even if a poker site should not be random then there is still the problem that real people play there who make very different decisions and this cannot be controlled by the software. And if they would then allow bots to control this then I do not think that such a site will exist for very long because they will then commit a criminal offense and then be prosecuted. They would lose their good name and credibility so one wonders if it was worth doing something for the few cents where they get a lot more if they just stay correct

P

Peanutpoint

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i wish it would be random but sometimes it feels like scam

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In all poker rooms these things happen but it is nothing more than a coincidence, these rooms are monitored so that they comply with fair play

A

AceBero63

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play poker you have to decide whether to play a hand or fold and when you play it you hope that you will win and if we do not win then you are quickly convinced that the poker site is cheating. AA is not the same as AA, one time it wins, the other time it loses. If you adjust to the fact that you have to win with it then you will experience a lot of disappointments because if something is certain in poker it is that there is no guarantee that you will win. Even professional poker players lose sometimes and also to garbage hands. even if a poker site should not be random then there is still the problem that real people play there who make very different decisions and this cannot be controlled by the software. And if they would then allow bots to control this then I do not think that such a site will exist for very long because they will then commit a criminal offense and then be prosecuted. They would lose their good name and credibility so one wonders if it was worth doing something for the few cents where they get a lot more if they just stay correct
And how to catch the algorithm. That's why I'm trying to say that every player has an account. And there is an algorithm that affects RNG. There is no way to catch this, because everyone is watching the normal variation. But no one adds the factor against which players you are facing and in which phase of the tournament your hands can't stand it. Variation is considered if everyone is playing a perfect gto strategy.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it feels like it, but no I don't think they are using algorythims.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I am concerned. It appears that ACR has an algorithm that eliminates players that bet against a larger bank. Especially toward breaks and toward the end of the MTT (final table). Does anyone feel the same?

It is naive to believe that online poker exists solely for fun and our welfare. Everything that a person invented and created is in one way or another aimed at making a profit. The income of poker sites directly depends on the number of participants involved and the number of tournaments held per unit of time. Therefore, I do not exclude the artificial creation of the situations that you describe. In addition, before the bubble or closer to the end of the tournament, players who have made a decent stack can choose to expand their starting hand range against small and medium stacks, which in turn only come into play with decent hands, which does not happen often. in poker, almost any two cards can win, this further enhances the impression that the distribution is not entirely transparent. You need to accept this and move on.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actuallly yes, there are a lot of occasins where monster hands meet

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes. I do sometime. But after 2-3 Days seams to me that everything o.k. is.

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously you have the RNG. But still, the correct decision in each hand belongs only to you.

aguwind

aguwind

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's very helpful

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think online poker is random.
When you play face-to-face tournaments, you realize that the same hands are dealt as in online poker.

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that it's all in the head of every person, playing live you see your opponent, playing online no, and you can afford to take risks