Do not play on Global Poker!

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time someone posts a thread about on-line poker being "rigged"due to unbelievable and continuous bad beat, those posters will get flamed by a myriad of others that will cite "variance" and "bad poker" as the reason the poster is making such allegations.

The truth about Global Poker is this: The entire site is riddled with bots. The entire site is riddled with colluders. And it is clear to me after playing with this site for the past 2 months that the purportedly randomized and regulated RNG simply pre-determines the winner(s) at the beginning of every deal; unless the pre-determined winner(s) folds. This is just my observation.

The myriad of bad beats on the river that I have experienced with Global Poker has convinced me to never play on-line poker again. During the previous 20 minutes prior to creating this posting, I had a series of bad beats on 4th street leading into the river when I have shoved all-in on opponents (in different rooms with different stakes) that all miraculously made overcalls with gunshot draws to only make the winning hand on the river. Sure, this happens in real life; albeit seldom. But this happened to me 8 separate times within 20 minutes while playing on this site.

Never again.

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried some MTTs on here and yeah I could see the bots after 1 game. The cash tables are even worse. Good thing I only deposited 100 bucks....

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the NL room I was playing in there was a user with "bot" incorporated into the name. The timing tells of pre-flop raises, re-raises, checks and folds were all timed the same during every single hand. That is evidence enough for me.

I sent an e-mail demanding a refund for the $30 that I deposited and a permanent closure of my account. I accepted losses in the past as "variance" and "tilt" and "unlucky"; this time it was clear and present that the rooms were flooded with bots. If bots can proliferate on their web-site, then I am sure superusers can as well.

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bot and super user are totally different things bud. A bot makes calculated mathematical decisions, it still doesn't guarantee it win, it has an advantage because bots.dont get tired and need breaks :)

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally get that. I was alluding to the integrity of the site; not that I have any evidence of any "superusers". Like I said, bots are rife on Global Poker. I deposited today out of sheer boredom. But the bots were blatantly obvious. And so I wrote them a scathing e-mail demanding my $30 back. If not, then I will just dispute every single charge from Global Poker on my bank statement.

facolete

facolete

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
inst that ilegal? Im really surprised

T

tarabarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
patipoker

I play, only on pokerstar, today I put :jd4:! Registered, but the client just does not see my nickname and prol (((

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
I had posted a similar problem sometime back on this forum.
I have now concluded that it's not rigged per se.
It's called TILT.
That hits you and you lose a 4 of a kind to a str8 flush etc...
Now I am a full time free roller.
Play real money with what you win in freerolls.
No depositing.

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it is not tilt. It is bots. I played on this site long enough to detect the patterns -- and these miraculous players with artificial names (some even with bot attached to them) always making overcalls on 4th street to hit a miracle card on the river; time and time and time again.

I deposited to play against real opponents; not artificial bots.

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have provided nothing but generic and canned responses. All they said was give them screen names and they will investigate. Global Poker is a total scam!

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped playing there after I was beaten (holding AA) against 'botmaster69' holding 72o. To be fair, they hit the flop w/ quad 2s, but still.

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't tell if that was sarcastic or not -- but I believe it. Thankfully, I did not lost more than $200 to this scam of a site.

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
I had posted a similar problem sometime back on this forum.
I have now concluded that it's not rigged per se.
It's called TILT.
That hits you and you lose a 4 of a kind to a str8 flush etc...
Now I am a full time free roller.
Play real money with what you win in freerolls.
No depositing.

Tilt is something yes, but when they have blatantly obvious names like botman74 or whatever and they play a specific way, you can easily pick them out. They aren't that hard to beat if you have a big enough bankroll to figure out how they play

M

Maybachs600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker customer service is full of a bunch of drones. My account was closed (at my request) but they are refusing to refund my deposit from last night. I told them just to refund the $30; that the rest I was just accept as a loss. But that last night it was clear and obvious that bots were operating rife all over the micro-stakes games.

Global Poker generically denied that bots or player collusion could ever happen on their site; they refused to refund me. So now I will dispute every single WorldPay transaction.

A

Acesupset

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker exposed...

Hey guys. I had a session about two nights ago where I won 6 sit and gos in a row and turned 20 $ into 60 in a matter of 2 hrs... then. Then all of a sudden it was an onslaught of bad beats then one hand stood out. It was a very unique run out. A 4 card spade board and I had a 6 of spades. I won both hands but what stood out was it was checked down to river twice with the same cards held in both my hand and the opponent. The very next hand I wrote down my whole cards and the flop, I'd fold and see the outcome. It made another round again after about 45 min of play. I was able to win5 hands per rotation and both had minimal action and folded to a large bet. Basically the hand were rigged, out come was rigged. On the hands I had AQ and they knew was a calling hand I was facing same large 3 bet. So I started folding every hand. The blinds naturally hit you but the info and proof was worth the 5 and 10 cent blinds. Then a player would sit out. The card rotation changed. The flops and out comes were the same but it changed my whole cards. So I came to this conclusion. 80 percent of the players are bots. I sent the documentation, hand history, and the disregarded it as I was madi lost. So logged in as new account under a phone with different ip address and this got me. I saw the same tables, sameplayers, but I was sitting at the same table as the other account but could not find each account. It's not one card server. Each player was matched up against it's own set of players with same names. Basically bots on each server. Do not trust it. It is a complete lie and scam.

T

takeastabatthepot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing Global for 2 months now. I have serious questions about it. I have seen quads 3 times in the last 24 hours. None mine. I do not believe that the software they use is "random"

D

drhousethebest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global poker has an issue for sure.
I do not think is random
I had have crazy bad beats way too often.
I call preflop on the small blind with K9, no raise pre-flop
the flop comes KK9 and you lose that hand against two people?? they split the pot!
I had so many bad beats previous to that hand. But I just thought it was bad luck! after that hand I realized that something wrong with that side.

I gave it another chance and start playing again.
still getting bad beats!! the site is not random!!
I play in ACR and you get bad beats once in a while, but nothing like this stupid crazy side!

D

drhousethebest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys. I had a session about two nights ago where I won 6 sit and gos in a row and turned 20 $ into 60 in a matter of 2 hrs... then. Then all of a sudden it was an onslaught of bad beats then one hand stood out. It was a very unique run out. A 4 card spade board and I had a 6 of spades. I won both hands but what stood out was it was checked down to river twice with the same cards held in both my hand and the opponent. The very next hand I wrote down my whole cards and the flop, I'd fold and see the outcome. It made another round again after about 45 min of play. I was able to win5 hands per rotation and both had minimal action and folded to a large bet. Basically the hand were rigged, out come was rigged. On the hands I had AQ and they knew was a calling hand I was facing same large 3 bet. So I started folding every hand. The blinds naturally hit you but the info and proof was worth the 5 and 10 cent blinds. Then a player would sit out. The card rotation changed. The flops and out comes were the same but it changed my whole cards. So I came to this conclusion. 80 percent of the players are bots. I sent the documentation, hand history, and the disregarded it as I was madi lost. So logged in as new account under a phone with different ip address and this got me. I saw the same tables, sameplayers, but I was sitting at the same table as the other account but could not find each account. It's not one card server. Each player was matched up against it's own set of players with same names. Basically bots on each server. Do not trust it. It is a complete lie and scam.

Do you have any physical evidence for this? I would like to see it. Place is horrible I have to say! but any information might help!

scaleyback

scaleyback

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
7BTtHLV.png

Reh1980

Reh1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not play on global poker

Well I only play poker more stars is very good to know, thanks.

RasterGFX

RasterGFX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. I registered just to see what's up with Global Poker and joined a Freeroll. The very first hand I had A spades and flopped 3 more, raised and was called, turn a spade I had top flush but I noticed there was now a straight flush draw. River was nothing. I was pushed all in. Call. Yes. They had the card for the straight flush. 1st hand I ever played lost to a straight flush. Very odd. :rolleyes:

D

dbettis2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see more quads, striaight flushes and bad beats on that site than any other site. glad its not just me

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard very few people (if any, actually) say anything positive about Global.

D

Decepticon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The bad beats are insane when your over 90% fav. I don't even think I win half the time and I played on the site for 2 years. I am a very nitty person post flop in cash games when I go all in and I lose over and over again. ANd I am on 8 to 10 tables playing up to 3000 hands a day to reduce the variance. Bovada/ ignition rng is legit. My hands actually hold up when I am a big favorite most of the time. It just doesn't on Global. So to profit on the site I try to avoid going all in until I see the river card now. ANd I make a small profit. But their rng is so bad I had to change the way I play post flop cause its like when you click all in it triggers rng to bad beat you. It sounds insane but I played for almost 2 years and I am talking probably over 3m hands in cash games on the site. It makes no sense cause I make 3x more on ignition and the players are worse on Global. Their rng is either hacked or somethings wrong with it.

I can't remember the last time not even just a day but just a session where I was 90% fav and didn't lose. Its every single day in every session some crazy bad beat. It happens so much you become afraid to go all in. Maybe 5 times out of the last 2 years where that happened in a session where my hands held up on Global. Makes you wonder if security is to weak and somehow the rng is being hacked. But thats just my 2 cents. Its not the bots to me thats the problem. I played against bots and its just abc poker its not this difficult strategy or anything. Its the crazy bad beats over and over again all day and night being over 90% fav. When you start wondering where is the good variance is it makes you realize why online poker is dying on these bad software sites with not up to par security. Now when I see a site with bad poker software I should realize the security is probably not up to par. But ignition/ bovada the variance is actually real cause I get good variance most of the time I play. Its not bad variance every session every day like on Global. I was wondering why people kept leaving going back to ignition. But I see why now.