Different poker sites?

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi BataBatota, and if you are new here, welcome to CC. Are you a US player? What site do you play on now? I think if you are not a US player, you will have more sites to choose from. So answer those questions and you will get some opinions GL

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As Gamer said depends where you are, tried to check your profile but could not see. pokerstars, GG Poker and partypoker I would say are the biggest at the moment. ACR is quite big with Americans but generally only take Crypto and sometimes cancer tournaments while you are playing for scheduled maintenance which tends to be in the morning (about 9am-1pm UK time I think).

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally like ggpoker the most. They have a very good starting bonus for the first deposit. And there is a daily freebie which is also nice.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker sites are different. It depends on what you are looking for, many opponents, or weaker players with possibly varied games. It is worth choosing a room based on these. There are also forum threads on CC here. It is worth searching and deciding based on it.

Good luck.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when I started to open an account in several and restrict to three the three that I adapted better and have a bigger grid of games and better!

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're from the USA, America's Card Room is the big one. I've also played on ignition and IMO, ACR is much harder for similar stakes.

There are other USA-friendly rooms too, such as Global Poker and BetOnline. But Ignition(Same player pool as Bovada) and ACR are the best imo.

AugustWest

AugustWest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played in years and got a notification from ACR they are going to deactivate my account so I logged in today. Wow, lots of traffic there! I have a Carbon account as well and they seem to have very little traffic these days...

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I started my adventure with poker now, I would choose 888, PS and GGPoker as well as PartyPoker. They have very good welcome bonuses.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any ideas and advices for a different poker sites?

You can try 888 Poker (if that is available in your region). They offer plenty of freerolls everyday. They even offer a bonus just for signing so that you can go through their site and understand the things. Then if you feel like playing make a deposit and play.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check out the CardsChat offered poker sites and the CardsChat links here in this forum for your playing.
These are very trusted poker sites, otherwise this big forum would not offer it.
For American players Betonline/Sportsbetting and Americas Cardroom (ACR) are top options. For Europeans the best sites are PokerStars, 888, PartyPoker, GGPoker, unibet, Betsson, Bet-at-home, williamhill, Winamax and some others.
Also a good reputation have intertops and Bovada/Ignition.
Stay away from shady Apps and clubs, where the owners could disappear or cheat.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If your question is advice on in which poker site you should play, the ideal is that you play where they have the best offers in your type of preferred modality