The Different poker sites

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know where I can see which poker sites are associated with other sites. I just joined YA Poker/blackchip poker which, as it turns out is the same as ACR poker site. You can not run them both at the same time, so there was no point in joining YA Poker. They are identical sites just different names.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
They are part of WPN - Winning Poker Network , off the top of my head there is also ipoker, microgaming, there are a lot out there which are the same network but different 'skins' where you encountered your issues, there will be loads more, go onto sharkscope and advanced search they list the networks and skins.

36c99360b09d0af966c37d3ed69d1414.png

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only ones i really like, because of functionality and visual are 888 and pokerstars. unibet its ok, but once you are in a game its really hard to know what the symbols are. ACR i dont know what happened but all the freerolls disappeared after they updated their App. to me one of the worts ones. very difficult to navigate, and once the windows opens hard to re size them, only works from one corner. they lobby would freeze a lot. i have a MAC so.....

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After checking, I was told it is not ARC fault, it is the sponser of the free roll that is having issues and I do not know who that is. wink wink. When I first checked it only said free roll, I did not know who it was.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow, thank you very much. Great reply, no point in have both skins on my computer.