deposit and lose at ACr

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, is it normal to lose large number of hands at ACR after just making your first deposit? when i joined newly i do lose and win fairly, even to the extent of winning a million dollar ticket event at the time, then decided to deposit and play more for real, but i noticed i get badbeats , more awful hands, i don't expect to win every hand in a tournament or always make it to the money, but the lose percentage ever since i deposit has worsen, now lost the bankroll and scared to make another deposit. at the same time i switched to blackchip i do always make some good runs over there at blackchip "it's weird", believe me i've studied this for weeks before bringing it here. i've read some articles about cheats at ACR but i don't want to believe any of it, someone please tell me it's just poker.. cos i'm tiltinnn''' i like ACR that's why i'm bothered.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No It's not normal.Only if you play like a maniac you can lose all of your chips.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck tends to run in streaks. We seek patterns to make sense.

If you play a lot you improve.

If you play well, eventually you do well.

K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your sample size of hands played is most likely no where near big enough to determine if you're just running bad or actually losing.

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The willing of getting your money back, or win fast, is the worst thing to make your moves. Just relax.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Maybe you need to take a short break in the game?

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's just you being paranoid. If you play well then in the long run you will make money. Don't let a few bad days of variance think you're worse than you are or that the site is stealing your money. Perseverance is one of the most important characteristics of a great poker player!

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the following things going on with them ... I have already won several times in free tournaments ... and then starting to play for money, I lost them right away !! IMMEDIATELY !!! my couples are defeated by gutshot

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can Cardschat just create the "it's rigged" sub forum like they have on some other forums. It's easier to just put them aside so the serious players can just ignore them. I waste at least 5 mins a day opening threads w/ this stuff.

Problem, solution. :)

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the following things going on with them ... I have already won several times in free tournaments ... and then starting to play for money, I lost them right away !! IMMEDIATELY !!! my couples are defeated by gutshot

So, do think it's from them or they just want us to keep depositing and eventually maybe lucky someday or something?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
any ideas on how to do that?

Tilt is a dangerous thing. If you lose and want to win back, you may not be able to objectively assess the situation at the table. I would take a break for a few days.

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's just you being paranoid. If you play well then in the long run you will make money. Don't let a few bad days of variance think you're worse than you are or that the site is stealing your money. Perseverance is one of the most important characteristics of a great poker player!
like i said in my post, it didn't once or twice , been going on for weeks, so i had to post it here, i like the fun poker and ACR even with though it attacks players mentally, causing us to tilt or even hit things, i've punched the wall out of anger , and i've not done that before , first time doing it and it's cos of poker, .. i will keep playing and see it goes but i will see my performance first before i make any other deposit.

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilt is a dangerous thing. If you lose and want to win back, you may not be able to objectively assess the situation at the table. I would take a break for a few days.
Yes right, it affects my game too as newbie, but i've also noticed i can't rebuy more twice or maximum 3times in a tournament, especially when i get eliminated by badbeat, i've tried it and it doesn't work for me. cause i always get eliminated again and again.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes right, it affects my game too as newbie
Have you read the Jared Tendler book "The Mental Game of Poker"? I liked it and I recommend everyone to read it.

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like i said in my post, it didn't once or twice , been going on for weeks, so i had to post it here, i like the fun poker and ACR even with though it attacks players mentally, causing us to tilt or even hit things, i've punched the wall out of anger , and i've not done that before , first time doing it and it's cos of poker, .. i will keep playing and see it goes but i will see my performance first before i make any other deposit.
A couple of weeks is nothing in the long run. It's just a very short run of bad variance. Even the top poker players can go years with a downswing, but that doesn't stop them. Your patience and stamina will be the determining factors in your future poker adventures. One of my favorite quotes comes to mind: "a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple of weeks is nothing in the long run. It's just a very short run of bad variance. Even the top poker players can go years with a downswing, but that doesn't stop them. Your patience and stamina will be the determining factors in your future poker adventures. One of my favorite quotes comes to mind: "a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."

You, i see it's going to be a long ride.. nice quote though

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you read the Jared Tendler book "The Mental Game of Poker"? I liked it and I recommend everyone to read it.
Not yet, i will look for it, do you have a link? or should probably search it on google. Thanks

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bad beats happen alltime on this site just hang in there money will come back to you over time if you play smart

A

alexis888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The thing for bad beats is to play cash, not SNG or tournies. As for me I consider PS as ****-ly rigged thing but CC thinks other,

F

fred_donnell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has most nits, change my view