Deepstack Online Tournament's

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Cards Chat Grinders,

Hoping to here from our online tournament players. Which sites have the best Deepstack NL tourney's? If you could just tell me why you prefer them such as the sites easy to navigate or soft field. Thank you

Good Luck To All:cool:

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yo

In current situation i think ACR have the best structures when it comes to deepstack play, the blinds are increasing slowly and you can find them on almost any buy-in level.

The second choice would be pokerstars, the fields may be softer but are massive, most of the tournaments with the slowest structure are their flagship tourneys like daily marathon etc. I think there are still some regular deepstack tournaments, they are smaller when it comes to the fields but are filled with more regulars.

unibet also have nice structure tournaments and the fields are beatable, but their schedule is somewhat limited i would say.

Edit: You should also check 888's but i cannot tell really 'cause i cannot play there anymore

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I have had the opportunity to play online tournaments at different sites .... and without a doubt the two best places to play Deepstack Online Tournament's is Americas cardroom and pokerstar ...!

O

Oldopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bro i found acr in the past and there are for sure most deepest tournaments i ever seen. I dont like there seems to be bots here unfortunately and i hate they have 10 hours late regs.... but fields are easy :D

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the advice. I frequent betonline and I'll check ACR out for sure.

Good Luck To All:cool: