Decided to give ACR a go.

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I gave ACR a go. Not bad so far. But the pick a card red or black for all your winnings is just plain exploitative of degenerate gamblers. It's disgusting and a turn off. For me I declined. Also, I had just spent 4 hrs playing a tourney to win a whopping $22 . Lol what a joke. I'm not hating on the site as a whole but seriously, that shit needs to go. Red or black for 4 hrs worth of work? Nope. Not this guy. It's seriously a shit thing to do.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Double or Nothing Feature

I think I deactivated the option on the old software. I haven't tried to do that yet on the new version. It only seems to pop up sporadically for me.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
ACR is a good site I play there.

You can disable the red and black feature by clicking options, I believe it is a waste as well.

2019 10 05 033607

2019 10 05 033657

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My first two months was great. I felt like a legend. turned couple hundred into a nice profit. Once my heater honeymoon was over it turned into a leach process. Slowly sucking the blood out of you. I never with drew because I joined to play and never needed the money. So i cant use that one. I'm just above even after three years and with rake that's pretty good.

My only advice is avoid the high vpip in big hands. I know its suppose to be easy pickens but seems the most variance comes dealing with the minnow insted of the sharks. Good luck avoid the free rolls except the CC ones of coarse and see ya at the table. Going to a 6 dollar tourney right now. Deuces

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my country(Singapore) we have not much option but ACR or GGpoker.
I tried both but prefer ACR.
Let me share with you a little trick to play with $0 money and even get rewarded with their loyalty program.

Play as much Venom step 1 freeroll as possible.(This step 1 will not gain you any points but once you made it into ITM last 50, you got ticket to step 2)
Once you progress from step 2 to step 6, every of these tickets game will gain you points on both CP and RP.
With every 100 CP you can change it to $1 in cashier.
Every 750 RP you are rewarded with $10

My first and only deposit was in April, i put in $150.
With Spinning Cards, i got a free $50
With first deposit bonus, i got $150
With CP, i had exchanged $79
With RP, i claimed 5x$10 and 1x$50 = $100

IF you don't even play cash game or buy-in tourney, just by playing the Venom Freeroll, you will turn your $150 deposit into $500+ in less than 3 months.

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks a ton guys! So far I like the site. I am doing OK so far there. I do not see many weird run outs that cannot be explained by luck, variance, or misplays by me or others.

So far so good. I plan on staying. Of course I play global too but ACR may begin to get more of my money