Decent Online Freerolls

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got a question to pose to the masses.

Short Version
I'm looking for a poker room that has several, daily, online freerolls. I want no restrictions to enter, deep starting stacks, and prizes that are worth more than a wooden nickle.

Long Version
I've been playing freerolls at ultimate bet for a month or so now, and I regularly place in the top 50 (average size = 3000 players). However, even @ the top 50, their prize offerings are slim. I'll get 30 ultimate points (you need about 30,000 to get anything decent), or I'll get entry into another tournament (which I rarely have time to play in since it's during the day).

So, what I'm looking for is a site that meets the conditions I described above in the short version. I've tried Dreampoker, but they don't have them as often as I like. And I've given Poker.com a shot, but I hated the interface and I didn't like the fact that they didn't give you a very deep stack to start with.

Are there any other sites out there that are better? I've heard often that you have to play so many raked hands to get into good freerolls, or that they fill up in 2 minutes when registration opens. I don't mind continuing to play on Ultimate Bet since the software is good, but it'd be nice to get some more out of my 4 hours of play.

Or are tightwads who won't shell out 20 bucks for a poker site doomed forever?

A

alan1983

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not much in terms of prizes (18 places paid, 10$ for winner) but Absolute poker has them about every half hour

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many players usually enter? And do you get a stack of 10 BB's to start out with? I'm gonna assume blinds are like every 10 minutes or so.

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tropical Poker has the best freerolls that I've seen so far. $100 $200 every night with 200-500 entries. $500 freerolls every once in a while with 700 or so entries.

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tropical has an interesting set up and is a great place for those without a bank roll to start

P

pokerstern

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AP has ever half an hour, also on pokerchamps but as you are looking for, daily freerolls usually have tiny winnings.

Major freerolls happen at least once a week, one i can think of is dreampoker. Every wednesday they have a 7k tournament with top place of $1,300. If thats what you looking for, then you know when to go!

arkeymedus

arkeymedus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ladbrokes have about 6 freerolls every day a couple at 50$ a couple at 250$
and one at 1500$ this one attracts about 4500-5000 max,open a cash account with as little as £10 and you can play the freerolls even when your account is empty...i luv it

S

schild41

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
RVP has solid daily freerolls

I play at royal vegas poker all the time. You are looking at several freerolls daily including 3 $1000 hold 'em tournies, and several $200. These run every day at the same times. Predictable, and incidentally, I have won first place in the $1000 with a payout of $134 twice. I find the players in freerolls here to be quite predictable in general.

RiscaRod

RiscaRod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
By far the best freerolls are on the Prima Poker network. Any individual site has a great basic freeroll structure at specific times everyday that stay the same, with often worthwhile prizes.

Some of the individual sites have better 'extra' freerolls than others. Ive personally played alot of the different prima sites and the best one for these extras is Stan James.

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet on line have them every hour some are real small others are 200 but they have one ever hour

I

imwatcher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
loololololololol
spec 500 post coming

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C9 the FR whore. Worse yet he was playing at UB. The horror.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
And lol @ Prima sites. Forgot about them. :p

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL @Tyler. Why is this thread still open? General catch-all?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL bumpaments - pretty sure c9 doesn't need this info any more :p

Freeroll Passwords