The deal is getting ridiculous

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi CChatters, I played the deal two times everyday for over a month, I watched it getting higher and higher until it surpassed 150k, for my amazement, someone hit the jackpot which landed him/her a +75k im happy for her, or him, however I ve only received 5.22 USD. I mean it is the same amount I've received last time when the jackpot was 56k. So please anyone who played the deal on Tuesday before 3.30 am CET or Monday ET 9.30 p.m ET tell us how much did u get.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
A lot of players do not play until the jackpot reaches 100K.

They take 50% of the jackpot when it hits and that gets shared among players who have played it in last 12 hours. If more players played it you get less per player.
So those smaller Jackpots gets paid a descent amount as there is less players to split it amongst.

Everybody got $5.22.

5cc51d8714eed69dd426c554cb9c660a.png

Hi CChatters, I played the deal two times everyday for over a month, I watched it getting higher and higher until it surpassed 150k, for my amazement, someone hit the jackpot which landed him/her a +75k im happy for her, or him, however I ve only received 5.22 USD. I mean it is the same amount I've received last time when the jackpot was 56k. So please anyone who played the deal on Tuesday before 3.30 am CET or Monday ET 9.30 p.m ET tell us how much did u get.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will usually save up my coins until the deal is atleast over 200k, I find it doesn't take much longer to hit after that. I've won between $1-$7 from the jackpot depending on how many people you split it with. You likely won more when it was smaller because less people were playing for the smaller jackpot.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will usually save up my coins until the deal is atleast over 200k, I find it doesn't take much longer to hit after that. I've won between $1-$7 from the jackpot depending on how many people you split it with. You likely won more when it was smaller because less people were playing for the smaller jackpot.
Yeah, you are right!!

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the deal because it keeps the dream alive

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Deal minigame is not there now for me. Have they put an end to it or just an upgrade? Is it there for anyone else? Maybe it is a country specific thing. This has happened before but not for this long.

L

ludolh31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played it a few times and never got a penny from it. I've decided not to do it again. Should I change my mind?

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only ever get ace high or one pair. So i havent bothered for a while

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello, this time I didn't play, but another day I won 11 usd!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could someone look and see if it is still there because for me it is not. Where it used to be is just "Star rewards".

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think pokerstars heard that you disapprove and have taken the deal away. You ruined it for everyone. Thanks a lot.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could someone look and see if it is still there because for me it is not. Where it used to be is just "Star rewards".
Yep, you destroyed it, mine is gone as well. How could you????
My recent experience with the deal>>>>
I always wait until it is over 150 k, as it never hits before. I played 3 days straight, every 12 hrs. On Saturday I got drunk, woke up late on Sunday and the Deal was hit, I didn't play hahahaha! My highest win was around 5$ as well.

Last edited:
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see it is back again now

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i asked them why its removed and they said they had issues with it..

and it would return back soon... wonder if it will be back with a better jackpot than it was before or they reset it back to 25k

probably to many people hitting it in such a short time

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dude, my sweet guy, love man but apparently t"was theright thing, o was jist a lottlepissed