Cyclones on ACR

D

Dolos666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got to be a fools game, Sure i tried it and won some tickets but id rather play the venom free rolls. These are just pure gambling and if your looking to give your money away. This is bingo at its best. No skill needed.

DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to know. I have been looking at it but I have not tried it. The venom free roll I will try. This is another game I have been checking out. I am taking a break from 888.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty much good for some laughs and entertainment, pretty much gambling tho

Attachments

• 277234CD-B106-4507-B2ED-FF498C10CFD6.jpg
    277234CD-B106-4507-B2ED-FF498C10CFD6.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 40
muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got to be a fools game, Sure i tried it and won some tickets but id rather play the venom free rolls. These are just pure gambling and if your looking to give your money away. This is bingo at its best. No skill needed.

Totally agree. I have won a couple $1.50 tickets, plan to play tourney with them.

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I don't think the lowest level cyclones are worth playing at all. 7 BB starting stacks make them a variance fest. You'd have better luck playing Tempest on Stars!

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cyclones

What do you guys thing about the new cyclones on ACR? I've played a few 25 cents one's and haven't had any luck. So far I'm not a fan but winning might change that.

D

Dolos666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you guys thing about the new cyclones on ACR? I've played a few 25 cents one's and haven't had any luck. So far I'm not a fan but winning might change that.
I wrote a thread on them and was very negative because its not traditionl play. Yesterday i was down to my last three dollars. So i was going to give it another shot. First four went quick and i caught something. So i tried it again and again. Not a pattern but it worked so well it felt like cheating. By evening i maxed out all the tickets up to 55 dollar ticket. Not enough players at higher levels so i used those tickets to play other 55 dollar tickets. Took second place and won 290 bucks. So as of right now i love them 25 cent games.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I had the feeling I would win big , guess again , I was wrong . I paid more to get the tickets than if actually I paid them initially directly , without these sat kind of ZOOM games . Many fun/loose/stupid players calling/shoving ATC , and also many bad beats . And the spin and get in the game fuction doesn't work at all and it doesn't reward you on the long run free/less expensive entrance/tickets , lol .
But I will play them from time to time only with some of the freeroll money/winnings , cause they remind me of the ZOOM 9max games , which I like very much playing , especially the 5nlzoom 9max in the past until it was gone .

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wrote a thread on them and was very negative because its not traditionl play. Yesterday i was down to my last three dollars. So i was going to give it another shot. First four went quick and i caught something. So i tried it again and again. Not a pattern but it worked so well it felt like cheating. By evening i maxed out all the tickets up to 55 dollar ticket. Not enough players at higher levels so i used those tickets to play other 55 dollar tickets. Took second place and won 290 bucks. So as of right now i love them 25 cent games.
Congratulations, I'm glad to hear that you did well with them.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are a total profit boosting scam by acr. Less than 7 bb to start with all the acr "pros" in there shoving constantly. If you keep trying to climb the ladder you will eventually bust 99% of time or more so this means a lot of wasted time and money.

D

Dolos666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys need to look at it differently. Its very hard to get higher than 55 dollar ticket in cyclones. No one plays that high very often. So i use my tickets to play other tourneys. Im playing tones of tourneys for quarters. Its great.

Acr reads these so send me a message and ill tell you what is working for me.......

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My experience in these tournaments was negative! So I'd rather wait step tournaments. and if they do not renew will play regular tournaments!

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they have freerolls for the level one cyclones now. I am just getting as many of them as I can, then I will binge one day and see how many 1.50 tickets I can win and use those on tourneys.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely prefer Venom. Far more skill oriented vs. just luck & amount of potential rebuys.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saw a guy go about 25 for 30 all in. He had the worst hand atleast 26 of the 30. Just gotta be patient usually. Long blind format is pretty great to wait out these types. Sadly i was one of the 26 who started off with a dominant hand only to lose. Won a few tickets though. Id never spend money on this tourney.