Custom Tables on ACR?

Monty719

Monty719

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We used to make all kinds of custom skins on Full Tilt and pokerstars. I was wondering if this is possible on ACR? If someone knows how please enlighten me. Thanks all.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary to put a layout

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We used to make all kinds of custom skins on Full Tilt and Pokerstars. I was wondering if this is possible on ACR? If someone knows how please enlighten me. Thanks all.

It is possible, but not exactly an easy task for everyone.

You will find the table themes under C:/AmericasCardroom/images/game/themes/table

Simply open up one of the table themes and you will see a file named table.jpg

You can alter this jpg and change the table felt or backround to your liking based on your artistic ability.

You will have to do this while the ACR client is open, as the ACR client will reset your mods everytime you close amd open the client.

To prevent this and keep your mods longer, you will need to open the file "pokerclient.ini" and delete the sections [update1] and [update2].

This change will prevent the client from updating, so you should save a backup of "pokerclient.ini" if you need to do some important updates to the ACR client. I suggest updating every two weeks or if the client stops working.

Keep a copy of the original "pokerclient.ini" file which is found in C:/AmericasCardroom in a seperate folder, and use it to replace the modded "pokerclient.ini". Now when you open up ACR it will update and you can replace your mods afterwards (amd remove the lines from pokerclient.ini)

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly I did not see the players skins on ACR...it seems to me impossible

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has changed since the new software has come out. But you need to know how to do basic graphics in order for it to work. Not to mention you can probably screw up your installation if you are not relatively competent with how the software works. An uninstall and re-install will fix any issues you create for yourself. Also, any update will reset this so I keep a copy of the files I changed in a separate folder so I can re-paste after an update

Current folder for acr is located.

C:\AmericasCardroom\resources\assets\gc\hdpi\kpoker

I created the following theme - just did not get around to changing the card backs, so those are the standard that come with ACR
It should also be noted any change you make will only be visible by you, and this usually gets reset to default each time there is an update. Not a big deal if you keep a backup and are comfortable with copy/paste

Files I changed for the below image are
Avatar8.png - not necessary does not show up on your table just when you select your avatar
Player_Avatar8.png this is the one that will display on your table
frame12.png took a minute to figure out which theme this belonged to but did it relatively quickly with trial and error
table12.png

Mycurrenttable

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't see it in this location. Would love to change the felt color!!! Why so many shades of grey?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I use the same layout and table appearance all the time . I do not like changes. Not on ACR , not on PS , not anywhere . The usual table and sounds are good enough for me . The sounds on ACR gameplay are awesome