Curious about preferences on best\most freerolls

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 definitly leads the field in terms of quantity. pokerstars is terrible, with very few freerolls. Whereas party poker can occasionally give some excellent freerolls.ACR, as previously indicated, has a lower player field count but fewer freerolls. Cardschat has easily the best freerolls, If you manage to get into the platinum club.
Small and good player field, who try to play seriously and dont donk all in with any hands like on 888 Poker. :p

Last edited:
Asabist007

Asabist007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Мне нравятся фрироллы на pokerstars, но раньше их было очень мало, сейчас было много, в общем, почти нет, не знаю, зачем они это делали

JordanH

JordanH

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By far The best freeroll series is Catdschat. You can play on eor several evry day and start a bankroll from zero. As far as sites go for the last couple of monts , Betonline had a huge amount of great freerolls, and freerull satellites to 40, 30 and 150k events. They only have cc events right now , but watch out for when a series starts again.

Cardschat has the best freerolls :angel:

Yes. Cardschat is THE BEST!

I love the Cardschat freeroll club
I have to agree! I don't play freerolls anymore but when I did nobody had much of anything other that Cardschat. They seemed to have cornered the market. I'd be surprised if that's changed.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only play on PokerStars I think it's very good, this month I've been playing on other platforms but I still don't have an opinion about them.

T

Theproone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah but this sites that I can play in I can't get the funeral password for I couldn't play on these overseas sites cuz I live in Vegas

T

Theproone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wish I could get the password for the funerals that I can play in I can't play on triple eight or some of the other sites party poker know that
So what site do you guys think has the best freerolls? now I'm sure you can base it on who has the most available or the best value.. best prizes for free..etc just wondering different opinions

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not curious about the earnings of others. I'm only interested in our earnings.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi All,

I did a post recently on freerolls and laid out some honest feedback on the best sites in terms of providers. I would say however that Cardschat offer the best freerolls through their own set up and i would strongly recommend new members to work on their profile, make sure its updated and that they are active in the forum and contribute regular, quality posts.

I have added links here for new members for all information in relation to CC freerolls, quality post making and more.

https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php?faq=cardschat_faq#faq_faq_cc_freerolls

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new-members-corner-76/what-a-quality-post-323519/

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new...e-cardschat-tutorial-faqs-406723/#post4773637

For all information on Cardschat Freerolls - please check out the link below.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-freerolls-31/

Best Providers and Freerolls Information

This can be very subjective to the sites you play on but in my honest opinion, the best site for freeroll quantity and payout is 888 where you are also rewarded with regular daily spinner tickets and prize giveaway freeroll tickets dependent on your level of spend with the provider. I would also suggest you check out 888 poker TV on Twitch.
Pokerstars offer great freerolls through their affiliation with Cardschat but aside from that, they have very limited freerolls but these change regularly with special events.
Americas Card Room (ACR) offer again good freerolls through Cardschat and its also worth searching to see what they have available.
Party Poker offer some decent freerolls and i would recommend checking out partypoker TV for offers for freerolls around events.
GG poker are up and coming and have really good first deposit offers and also through their affiliation with Cardschat some really good freerolls and regular events.
Dont forget also to check out replay poker - https://www.replaypoker.com/ for Cardschat special events and information in relation to Cardschat leagues.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I suppose the best Free-rolls to play are the ones with the fewest player's. I have played on some site's that offer small prize pools of around $20 Dollars and only have about 30 to 40 players register, then again I have played some games where the prize pool was $1,000 Dollars but there were several thousand players chasing the prize.
Over the last 20 years or so playing many site's and hundreds of free-rolls, I find that Cardschat offer some of the best free-roll games around, all you need to do is work hard on your profile, and you can get access to all of them.
There are time's when you just have to work out whether the free-roll you choose is worth playing, I did play a few on Pokerstars that offered free entry with a small re-buy if you went out early, so because a lot of players were probably down to the wire when it comes to available funds, I was able to re-buy myself back into the game even when the game had already bubbled and all I was doing was buying back in to ladder a few places.
Profitable? Yes. but I wouldn't do it all the time, as some games were too far from the prize money to guarantee making the money bubble, you just have to work it out for yourself.
The important part, is just have some fun, playing a game you enjoy, and remember---

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888. Shame it doesn't operate for a few years in my country.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

No question Cardschat is the best. however there are other freerolls out there on different sites. Some are pretty good.

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any Freeroll
is a GOOD FREEROLL
:)

Freeroll Passwords