Curious about preferences on best\most freerolls

mercyscercy

mercyscercy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what site do you guys think has the best freerolls? now I'm sure you can base it on who has the most available or the best value.. best prizes for free..etc just wondering different opinions

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ACR has the most number of freerolls, albeit on the lower side. However, few unknown poker rooms have best value but irregular freerolls.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888poker it’s the best poker room for freerolls because they offer a lot of them everyday and usually it is easy to be itm.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many say that 888 has a large number of freeroll tournaments, but I think pokerstars has a good number of free tournaments, at least I can play 2-3 tournaments a day at pokerstars. At 888, I can play 1 at most 2 a day.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888 freerolls are the best and the prize money is higher.

O

otela11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what big free rolls don't give here?

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why do you need specific room to play freerolls? you don't have to keep BR there, so play as many as you can at all rooms

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
why do you need specific room to play freerolls? you don't have to keep BR there, so play as many as you can at all rooms

Yeah it's never wrong to take money away from as much sites as possible lol ;)

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do like 888 for freerolls. There are bunch or them , also some for higher level

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If You want to play freerolls then 888 and Natural8 are the best choice

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

By far The best freeroll series is Catdschat. You can play on eor several evry day and start a bankroll from zero. As far as sites go for the last couple of monts , Betonline had a huge amount of great freerolls, and freerull satellites to 40, 30 and 150k events. They only have cc events right now , but watch out for when a series starts again.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If You want to play freerolls then 888 and Natural8 are the best choice

lol natural 8 for sure is no good option for freerolls. the celestial ones are trash.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are right that celestial freerolls are misplaced from players point, but there are password protected freerolls such as jackpot, vip grinders, no limit, kosei ichinose and some more but I forgot their names

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So what site do you guys think has the best freerolls? now I'm sure you can base it on who has the most available or the best value.. best prizes for free..etc just wondering different opinions

Cardschat has the best freerolls :angel:

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 seems to have the most freerolls but I prefer the ACR freerolls. ACR used to have more freerolls but now not so much. Pokerstars is the worst for freerolls because they have barely any and when they do its 3000 players or more fighting over $50. Even at 888 the player pool can get quick large in the freerolls. And so I would just prefer to stick to ACR because at least then it's rare to have more than 1500 in a $50 freeroll.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quantity wise - 888 leads the field, this provider has a number of different freerolls dependent on whether you play real money with them, if you do - you earn tickets for their Sir Prize Giveaway freerolls. Pokerstars are poor, hardly anything, party poker can offer some decent freerolls from time to time and as mentioned before ACR have a lower player field count for their freerolls but dont have as many. GG poker are improving so keep an eye out here.
Easiest way around this? CC members to work on their profile and post count and upgrade themselves to the freeroll club - more freerolls each day across several providers!

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment the most freerolls are held at 888, but they are turbo tournaments with 1-2 minute blinds. On PS the blinds are slower, and there in my opinion are the best freerolls where you play poker.

Ilgiz

Ilgiz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In terms of quantity, the best freerolls are at 888.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Some rooms have the quantity, like 888 or ACR. But the quality has nothing to do with the rooms. It has to do with the affiliate sponsor, and that is definitely CC.

Freeroll Passwords