Are Crypto poker sites safe?

W

wpompa27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys.

looking for a new rooms i found COINPOKER im not sure about it is safe to make deposit and withdraw.

some body can tellme about your experince whit this cain of online poker rooms whit crypto coins.

thanks for take the time.

SALUDOS...

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
my biggest question about crypto currency sites, is why do they not want legitimately backed currency as their medium of exchange? I have yet to see evidence that crypto currency has any intrinsic value. What is to stop them from taking your REAL money and when you cash out they give you jellybeans? I think it is only a matter of time until the whole house of cards comes tumbling down.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my biggest question about crypto currency sites, is why do they not want legitimately backed currency as their medium of exchange? I have yet to see evidence that crypto currency has any intrinsic value. What is to stop them from taking your REAL money and when you cash out they give you jellybeans? I think it is only a matter of time until the whole house of cards comes tumbling down.
Most likely what stops them from taking real money is regulations. While taking Crypto currency they can get away with some of the limitations most likely.
At least that's what I can think of, but not sure that's the case.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coinpoker is a reliable room. The owner is a well known businessman and poker player known as Tony G. He always plays high stakes in that room with professional players or his rich friends. I would deposit there without fear. I would be more careful with other rooms where the owner or the people behind the project are unknown.

W

wpompa27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Coinpoker is a reliable room. The owner is a well known businessman and poker player known as Tony G. He always plays high stakes in that room with professional players or his rich friends. I would deposit there without fear. I would be more careful with other rooms where the owner or the people behind the project are unknown.
thats excellent to know. you are rigth abouth is better wen you know the place have a real owner
thanks

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
ACR and BOL also offer various crypto deposits, so I had to switch to crypto deposits recently to be able to play from my country.

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Can give it a try, speacilly for tax evasion eheh

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
full tilt poker was owned and run by well known pros Howard Lederer and Chris Ferguson and had many well know pros in its stable. It swindled a lot of money from its clients and it took pokerstars to make things right with the players.. I still return to the fact that the only thing that keeps things on the up and up is governmental regulatory agencies.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You can try bodog, it is a little known room but you have good offers to play

Safe Poker Sites