Crazy fun at Intertops

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The second time I meet this player with a specific nickname in such a tournament on this site, and the second time the same thing happens. The dude just takes every pot, winning hand after hand, against one, two, three opponents, with the worst hand, no matter...

Tournament still has late registration :D

For the bounty he got more than the first place :D

Something tells me that no one initially had any chance :D I "wash hands" :D

Last edited:
belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Wow, clearly is an Omaha Freak. Pretty lucky that day, I guess. Sometimes people run it good the whole game.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, clearly is an Omaha Freak. Pretty lucky that day, I guess. Sometimes people run it good the whole game.

Yes, if on that day he bought a lottery ticket, then he is already a millionaire :D

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes players just get really lucky by hitting each hand and taking down the pot. Best thing is to wait till you have a good hand then join in with him. You may have to wait awhile.

Beatlebug

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes players just get really lucky by hitting each hand and taking down the pot. Best thing is to wait till you have a good hand then join in with him. You may have to wait awhile.

Beatlebug

It was a re-entry tournament with a fast increase in the blinds, in which delay is not desirable, and once you enter the pot, there is practically no turning back.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nothing special, just a guy on a heater. if you play a game like omaha this will occure frequently. are you new to omaha?

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you like intertops? I tried it but I hate that it did not let me play poker with money I won in a freeroll until I made a deposit.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing special, just a guy on a heater. if you play a game like omaha this will occure frequently. are you new to omaha?

I'm not a newbie, I know what Omaha is. But when this happens, it can no longer be called Omaha or poker. It's not even a roulette. One gate play.

How do you like intertops? I tried it but I hate that it did not let me play poker with money I won in a freeroll until I made a deposit.

You need to make a deposit in order to be able to withdraw funds firstly. If you don’t have 10 dollars for this, it’s sad.

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
Maybe it was a good lucky day for him, i don't play there for 1 reason, their user interface design i feel so uncomfortable on it. unlike other platforms.

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe it was a good lucky day for him, i don't play there for 1 reason, their user interface design i feel so uncomfortable on it. unlike other platforms.

The design of the room does not shine with beauty, of course, but it is quite convenient and simple, like a Kalashnikov assault rifle ;)