Of Course ACR is down again

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And, I am sorry - I don't trust their card generator... one outer losses just hit 64% according to my hud - that is over a 2 year period, and thousands of hands... this isn't statistically possible.
But they do payout when you withdraw (if you email them first) - so I'll keep being stupid and playing until the U.S. remembers it is a free nation and allows legitimate poker to enter.

:motz:

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, undoubtedly ACR has problems with servers. But this is more of a software problem. The room itself is quite nice. And the generator does not cause complaints. Personally, I don't doubt it. As for payments, they are really stable. :smile:

L

landino67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AC

I have had a ton of issues with AC. I’m not surprised it’s down. I like bovada and bet online is decent

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel really sorry that ACR can't be trusted. I would like to play there for real. But the issues there lately are intolerable indeed.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always issues

Since I joined ACR over a year ago issues abound. I have just about closed that account but I like variety and hop back on occasionally. Started with no ads and still like it the best

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have been a staunch supporter of ACR since joining. There were some strange issues that became immediately apparent back then, but they did not seem to affect play.

Over this last period however it just feels like an odder and odder place to play. The last few months have been riddled with dubious outcomes and I am close to not taking it seriously...which is a real shame.

Kiteman27

Kiteman27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive been annoyed with the problems on ACR as well. the most shocking thing to me is that HUD statistic posted by djasset! not terribly shocking though truth be told and he is right ACR does pay you so cheers to that. my real question is what other sites are U.S. friendly? because my state only has pokerstars and it sucks!:mad:

N

Northnorth123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was scheduled for half of it or so at least

HitCo33

HitCo33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the CC freerolls regularly but have only played a couple of times at a cash table. I play on SportsBetting for my regular cash games and sometimes feel robbed of winning hands more than I should be. I think it is the online platform in general across all of the sites.