gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Coral Poker recently closed my account with no explanation and kept my winnings. They ignore me completely so I'm not sure what I did wrong. I have sent several emails asking for information and also tried twice with live chat....they just said my account is closed and I would recieve an email. Why? Can anyone please advise what to do? Thanks a lot

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
coral ... poker???? Wait ... Is this for human or for fish ?? Underwater , Caribbean waters fish ??

hahaha , just kidding , I can't help you man , hope sb playing there can and will help you :)

Tried in the past to open an account there , they didn 't allow me , they weren't the first not the last , for legislation reasons , excuses , always excuses , pitiful , pitiful and boring ....

Good luck man with your case :)

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!Unfortunately Coral Poker is well-known for massively closing accounts without giving any reason and completely ignoring player's requests.The only thing you can do is write a complaint to the gambling commission(CP has a Gibraltar licence,all links you can find on their website),but I'm not sure if this will help.
GL!

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi!Unfortunately Coral Poker is well-known for massively closing accounts without giving any reason and completely ignoring player's requests.The only thing you can do is write a complaint to the gambling commission(CP has a Gibraltar licence,all links you can find on their website),but I'm not sure if this will help.
GL!
Good advice..thanks a lot matey. I'll see what the Gam. Comm. says

Coral Poker