T

TomCj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thought I would drop a line about this CoinPoker site

It's a crypto site with excellent game graphics

However, I found the player "friendliness" of the freeroll program to be lacking

Starting chips are ok, but first blind is 50, with just 5 minutes on levels, which means you are very quickly burning your bankroll way down if you play many hands

This encourages a LOT of pre-flop all-in play from players trying to "get lucky" in the first few rounds, with River wins very frequent

Even more frustrating is the play timer - something like 15 seconds, including timebank - though it does change to a longer period at times (haven't figured that one out yet) -

You have practically no time to make a betting decision before you time out, so you have to speed bet, which I don't like since I am a very analytical player

This site was a disappointment to me because I really liked the game graphics

But the freerolls are just too frustrating to be more than a "play money" site to me

TomC

O

otmputquant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tried it out and you are right. The attitude in the free rolls are the same as in play money. Also the mobile App seems sketchy.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been play there off/on for the past few years... seems to have a social atmosphere, and mostly micro/low stakes

20% rakeback for cash games which is nice... not enough traffic to put in a lot of volume, but the games are pretty soft

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
played on this room from the very beginning
managed to earn about $200
then there was a huge ether commission
i like this room