Collusion at the cach desk

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I’ve just read the pokerstars security report for the 4th quarter of 2019. Recently, there was a discussion on CardsChat, can there be a collusion of players at the cash tables? PokerStars security service led by numbers: 2687 accounts were sanctioned for conspiracy, and returned to the players over the year $ 1.87m. So if anyone has doubts about the honesty of the game, write to the security service of the room. Sincerely, Sergey.

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there will always be collusion between the players. therefore I do not play cash games

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks for that heads up Sergei 9417.

I (we) would not have heard of this if you had not posted. I am one of those who believe there are plenty of issues to be concerned with regarding online poker. That's a lot of accounts and a large sum of money.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I’ve just read the PokerStars security report for the 4th quarter of 2019. Recently, there was a discussion on CardsChat, can there be a collusion of players at the cash tables? PokerStars security service led by numbers: 2687 accounts were sanctioned for conspiracy, and returned to the players over the year $ 1.87m. So if anyone has doubts about the honesty of the game, write to the security service of the room. Sincerely, Sergey.

There will always be cheaters and liars. The fact that PS does these clean ups and refunds player affected makes me feel better about online poker.

Live or online, there will always be people willing to break rules and laws to get something they do not deserve or did not earn. You cant stop crime. But to deal with it and then publish the results (including the scary number of colluders) makes me feel a bit more trusting of their platform.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is why PokerStars is trustworthy because they constantly investigate what happens on their tables,something that many online poker rooms,unfortunately,aren't really doing.

D

DaytonaVid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed this during SnG cash games on PS. Because the tables tend to get re-shuffled I think it narrows down the opportunities for it to occur. But, it is noticeable by the calls / folds on raises.