CoinPoker

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone, I discovered coin poker before yesterday and I particularly liked the lobby and also the deck (or RNG) but as I played very little I would like to know if anyone here has been playing for some time?
How do quotes for that currency with T$ work? and deposit methods, which wallet to use?

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
USDT Tether is always equal to the dollar
you can deposit eth, bitcoin or USDT
make a metamask wallet or myetherwallet

J

JMG_118

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coinpoker.. 2 thumbs up

Hello... I joined Coinpoker to see what it was all about, I enjoyed playing there so I decided to do a small cashout to see if they were legit. I was very surprised that in less than 20 minutes it was done and in my wallet... My problem and the reason I don't play there anymore is I play almost 100% Omaha hi/lo.. and they don't offer ANY hi/lo poker there.. if they ever add it I will happily go back.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello... I joined Coinpoker to see what it was all about, I enjoyed playing there so I decided to do a small cashout to see if they were legit. I was very surprised that in less than 20 minutes it was done and in my wallet... My problem and the reason I don't play there anymore is I play almost 100% Omaha hi/lo.. and they don't offer ANY hi/lo poker there.. if they ever add it I will happily go back.

I think there is, even freeroll has omaha, I think I played hi low if I'm not mistaken...