natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Someone at work told me about CoinPoker and I was wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with this room?

It's a crypto room. I downloaded the client and didn't quite understand how you fund your account.

Can you withdraw from one site via bitcoin and deposit to CoinPoker?

Any review / insight would be appreciated

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone at work told me about CoinPoker and I was wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with this room?

It's a crypto room. I downloaded the client and didn't quite understand how you fund your account.

Can you withdraw from one site via bitcoin and deposit to CoinPoker?

Any review / insight would be appreciated

hi. yes you can deposit and withdraw in bitcoin. you have to deposit first though. they use ether now as their in-game currency because their "coin" failed. there is a very good instruction with all the steps you can find somewhere, i think in your wallet.

if you want i can send you my 29.xx ether, which is equal to around 30 usd. i never deposited there and im too lazy for set up a cryptowallet. would you send me some on stars for it? lets say my 29.xx ether for 25 dollars on stars? i can send first if you give me your coin poker username. greetings.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are few tournaments, there is cash, pineapple, spins. 4 cryptocurrencies for deposit and cashout
there are suspicious players, teamplay or cartel is possible
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 29
natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
hi. yes you can deposit and withdraw in bitcoin. you have to deposit first though. they use ether now as their in-game currency because their "coin" failed. there is a very good instruction with all the steps you can find somewhere, i think in your wallet.

if you want i can send you my 29.xx ether, which is equal to around 30 usd. i never deposited there and im too lazy for set up a cryptowallet. would you send me some on stars for it? lets say my 29.xx ether for 25 dollars on stars? i can send first if you give me your coin poker username. greetings.
sorry, in the US, can't play anymore on Stars

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I see the message about NOT transferring directly from an exchange.

What about transfers from other poker sites?

Or, do I have to use my wallet?