ClubWPT

Metalfan81

Metalfan81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently signed up for a club WPT VIP membership and I have to say I'm really enjoying it so far the membership kind of pays for itself and it's easy to win back tournament points. I was wondering if there were any diamond members here? I recently got an email from them asking if I wanted to upgrade to the diamond membership which is a $150 a month. Is it worth upgrading to the diamond membership?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recently signed up for a club WPT VIP membership and I have to say I'm really enjoying it so far the membership kind of pays for itself and it's easy to win back tournament points. I was wondering if there were any diamond members here? I recently got an email from them asking if I wanted to upgrade to the diamond membership which is a $150 a month. Is it worth upgrading to the diamond membership?

Welcome to our community. :)
I can't answer you about your club, but I can confidently say that platinum status in our community opens up great opportunities for our members, and it's completely free. All you have to do is meet certain conditions. Read more here:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...t-silver-level-platinum-freeroll-club-452867/

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been a diamond member since it started 3 years ago with a year long interuption. I think it is worth it IF you have the time to spend up to 6 hours a day , late afternoon and evening western time , evening to late evening eastern time. If you cannot play 4 days a week it could be pricey .
There are usually 4 games available every day including the 1K game every day for VIP members. Usually a mix of qualifiers to bigger games and cash prize games. My primary focus is the qualifiers since they lead to much bigger prizes.
FWIW I did qualify for their 100K freeroll there first year and finished 4th for 4K.
I hope this helps you.