Children's Poker Rooms

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to ask an important question. Why are all poker rooms children's? With the exception of poker stars? Why the in many Poker Rooms when you go sit what the dogs, cats. It's funny to watch. Such a sense of that on partypoker play Smeshariki or on unibet. Did you see that, on Unibet? It's kindergarten! t's like I'm gonna go to kindergarten, lay out my cards, get $100, and say, " Hey, kids, let's play $100 Poker. This is crazy, Carl! Who is this child Interface for? The only normal Interface is at Poker Stars. Really having so much money and such income, it is impossible to make an excellent and high-quality interface of an adult. We're not children! People play Poker, for money! Adults! Carl! And have them interface Cats Dogs! Really it is impossible to hire the programmer who will make the qualitative client what would be interesting! Such a client as the type of game Battlefield! I mean the interface of an adult playing a serious game for real money! Your opinion?

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree :)
When you play at 888 and all those tomatoes, cakes, eggs....hitting arround...... insane

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I absolutely agree with you. Other than pokerstars, everyone else looks really funny. And I would also be curious to know why.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of sites seem to of tried to incorporate online rpg's in to poker with quest like bonuses to unlock to gain cash prizes. And the cartoon interactive software to keep the modern brains 30 second attention span interested. Haven't clicked anything for 15 seconds ? throw a tomato, whew what a relief :bebored:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I frequently play at Unibet and I have no idea what they were thinking regarding 'pick an avatar'.

Yes, it is childish, immature and completely unnecessary. I mean who thinks cartoon figures would appeal to poker players? I think it dumbs the site down and this seems evidenced by the play there. I like the idea of anonymity but the idea of playing against a ninja turtle then a 'goodfella' is a little juvenile.

Complain about Poker Stars all you want but it has the best user interface in poker

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
By the by, when I first clicked the thread I thought someone might be advocating for Kindergarten Poker. Start 'em young. Poker wizards by Junior High.

hannamori

hannamori

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's cool, maybe they want to despair a child that is inside us, what a stressful game this is, nothing like a little fun, like tart pies, eggs anyway, each one has their opinion and is mine .... hello and good night ...

ps. google translate

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everything is logical, all poker rooms in comparison with PokerStars are just small children, that's why they have children's animation)))

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that this is all done in vain. This is a marketing ploy. That you would relax and play calmly as if you are playing with children.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think the interface should be a little better, and all with the option to put a custom avatar.
But I still think the main problem with the rooms (except for stars) is that the software is very heavy. Unibet, partypoker, 888 ....
And when it comes to mobile poker it gets worse, they consume a lot of battery power.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I really dont care either way. I am there to play poker and if I can throw a tomato at someone for a little comic relief, why not. We have enough seriousness in our lives, so chill out and have a little fun, while you are taking someone's chips.

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Change your settings to appear like pokerstars. I did on all poker sites I play at. You can turn avatars off on most sites. At 888 turn off animations so you don't have to see stuff flying around. I agree Pokerstars has a clean interface so I try to match how it looks at least.

rayrc

rayrc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it's something funny, I think it's to make new players feel comfortable. I can't decide if I like it or not. I remember the days when I played in PKR, did you meet him? It was something like The Sims. You chose your appearance, the clothes to wear, you used your player points to acquire glasses, caps, clothes, watches, jewelry, for your avatar, you could also do tricks with the chips, get up from the table, clap, boo, I miss something of That was entertaining but it wasn't for professionals, that's clear.