Chico network allowing 16k to be knowingly cheated from their players this month

YoungGunKid

YoungGunKid

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Based off my 35 hours of game play playing the max 8 tables of regular 6-max NLH games. you can expect 100-125 points expectation per hour. For their high hand leader board promo.

https://promotions.sportsbetting.ag/...ly-leaderboard

Teoteca had over 21,000 points on the high hand leader board last week.

Onpoka was right behind him. In second place.

Now if you do the math there are 168 hours in a week. 168 x the high end of expectation per hour points of 125= 21k

That of course means their hours played comes to 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Additionally they are winning in the iron man leader board 1st and 3rd place

https://promotions.sportsbetting.ag/poker-iron-man

So to win that and high hand leader board they are maxing the 8 tables of regular tables for high hand leader board and playing the max 4 fast fold tables. 24/7 or nearly 24/7 LITERALLY.

Obviously this is impossible to do for this long, with one human even if drugs are involved.

so either they are having 2 or 3 people split the hours on the accounts. Or it is a bot playing the games for them.

They chat occasionally in Russian and English. I suppose in a feeble attempt to make it less obvious what they're doing.

1 USD = 61.953 RUB (Russian currency) So they are HIGHLY INCENTIVIZED to do this.

They both never play higher than 50nl. So they are operating mainly on the 1x point multiplier.

Honest customers are being cheated clearly here.

By the end of the month just these two "players" alone will have taken $16,000 dollars out of the Chico Network poker ecosystem. Although I am pretty certain their are other accounts doing the same. Except for less hours,to take money from all the lower payout levels as well. They also win extra money from winning the bad beat jackpot on the fast fold tables.

I e-mailed poker support, chatted with poker support on live chat, and pm'd bet online Mike here on the forums. Friday and Saturday. Regarding all of this. All told me they would get back to me within 48 hours by email or pm. I have heard from exactly none of them. So here we are.

Chico network is heavily infiltrated with bots and real time gto software users in cash games and HU SNG's. Refuses to do anything about it, despite constant help from their higher stakes players to identify those accounts.

Have made VIP points useless for nearly a year now with no end in sight. (basically stealing money from players).

Completely changed all cash games and sng promos last month with zero prior notice given too their players.

And they have completely incompetent and under trained customer support staff. For even the most simple inquiries. ( I chatted with poker department for poker promos and they thought I was referring to a sports bet).

BUT THEY HAVE FAST PAYOUTS!!!

( I cashed out before posting for fear of confiscating my funds for telling the truth about all of this)

All my best,

YGK

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could it be multiple tables at once and not continuous 24hrs playing? (If not then bots for sure and they should be erased from leaderboards and kicked off the platform)

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What the hell network is that? Doesn't even sound reputable. I wouldn't trust my money on that.