Chests

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not been able to open the chest for 2 months. They do not understand that at the micro stakes that I play, the chest cannot be opened.:D

JohnnyRobert

JohnnyRobert

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What you get in football frenzy chests on pokerstars?

"When you receive the chest, it remains locked. The chest will not unlock until the team that is listed on the box is eliminated from the tournament. When the chest opens, you will receive a prize based on the expectations of the given country for the event, the stage of the tournament the team was able to reach and your loyalty program status.
The smallest prizes in the contest are tickets to a raffle where you can win prizes. The best outcome from a chest is $25,000 in prize money. "

-PokerStars

Last edited:
phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I won a ticket for e-sports but I have no idea about it.Can you help me?

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not been able to open the chest for 2 months. They do not understand that at the micro stakes that I play, the chest cannot be opened.:D
You made me laugh well, all credit for the comment.:)

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a ticket for e-sports but I have no idea about it.Can you help me?
I really don’t know, it’s the first time I’ve heard of something like this. Try to inquire with poker stars support, they are doing a great job I hope it will help you.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think they offer $ 5 tickets for sports betting, but first you have to complete some challenges to unlock this ticket

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the country, and as far as it goes, you will get a prize or not. I had a chest from Ecuador, and it was a raffle, and I didn't win anything.