Caribbean Sun

J

janj900

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: I play mostly at Caribbean Sun,I play at all the sites but they are my favorite!!:D

D

DonFF

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
janj900 said:
:eek: I play mostly at Caribbean Sun,I play at all the sites but they are my favorite!!:D
Whats the deal with Caribbean Sun?

I won a free roll there and a little in the ring games.. I have over $30 but when I try o make a withdrawl it says my withdrawl limit is less than my ballance or some such crap and I can't get it out. I have e-mailed Caribbean Sun support four times and they always give me the same response without answering my question and telling me how to get my money. I specifically asked them if I have to make a deposit before a withdrawl, but they just are non responsive and tell me to go to a table ans I will see my ballance. I do, btu I want to take it out! They dont seem to understand the English language questions I have sent them.

D

dcken

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
giturdun

sit at a small money table .with no one there,click buy chips all .make sure you depoist 30.00. they will send a ecash pin. in about 10 days then .withdrawal. have 3 accounts:viking: :bandit: :questionm

im me

Last edited:
J

janj900

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:icon_salu You have to deposit thirty dollars,but then you can withdraw all of it.:rock:

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a side note I wish all the Cryptologic sites would knock off messing around with their bonus wager requirements

D

DonFF

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
janj900 said:
:icon_salu You have to deposit thirty dollars,but then you can withdraw all of it.:rock:
Thanks.. I dont know why customer (no)service could not have told me this simple fact. Esp when I asked the direct question, "do I need to make a deposit?" !