Cardchat should make a poker-room!?

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel if CC made their own poker site they'd be pretty successful having all of these members...

What do you guys think?

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It'll be awesome thing if they decide to. IMHO many people will sing up.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will never do that - it is not our business nor one we are interested in getting into.

Now - what we would like to have on CardsChat is the ability to have poker games that you can play for free and we may do that one day. But we would never open a real money poker site.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
We will never do that - it is not our business nor one we are interested in getting into.

Now - what we would like to have on CardsChat is the ability to have poker games that you can play for free and we may do that one day. But we would never open a real money poker site.
Last one would be really sweet. :)
Well first on too, but I can understand, that you not want this.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel if CC made their own poker site they'd be pretty successful having all of these members...

What do you guys think?
It's not that easy, creating a reliable poker software plus all operating expenses surely requires a millionaire investment

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

What do you guys think?
You do not understand all the problems with opening a new poker room. This is a big cost and responsibility. Games created for us by Cardschat site is a great benefit for beginners. This is a training site about the game of poker that allows everyone to build a bankroll. I think that we should bow to the organizers of the site and not demand more from them.

K

kmax11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that would be a great idea.. and maybe poker coaching

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this is learning platform and should stay like this. You would never have this community if they open a room. And because of people and learning material i am personally here.