My Card Player challenge only

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To start with, I'm putting it out there that this is going to be a hard thing to take on in order for it to come out as a big positive. But no matter how it goes, win, lose, or draw I'm putting it all right here. But it's only going to be about wins, and loses, how many I played, the time I;m going to spend in one day grinding toward the win and not letting any negatives fill up my head. If that happens, I'm closing it down, and post the WHYS in here and at those points, I will need a lot of input.

Card Player Poker is a poker site that lets players play the MTTs that gets you into the MTTs for the real money. You can also build up tokens and some other things to just buy into the money MTTs..There is several freerolls to play there too. The best one is a $250 GTD. It's kind of hard for me because it's at 10pm my time on Tues and Thurs every week. So to make this work for me I had to give myself a damn good talking to. The outcome was either get serious, or stop playing there at all., So as bad as I hated those type sites in the past I've made myself realize that their money is just as good as any, and if I was going to win, it was going to take all I have to the tables like I do at any other site.

Now here is one really bad problem that makes getting to the money hard as hell. No matter what MTT it is, the most places they pay is only 5 or less. The odds of me fighting through, sometimes over 200, all those players to win a seat into the real money MTT is way out there and then to do the same thing in the money MTTs is off the chart. You all may say it's almost impossible to do. If I get nothing else out of this I will have the patience of a crock waiting for something to eat to get to close. I hope that gives you all enough info to see what I'm talking about

I want to put this in there before I forget it. All the MTTs have rebuys and you can get them all from the very start. Some games may have one and another one have 3. So for me I get them all because I see many players lose their stack and then rebuy. It makes me a little happy that I have everyone at the table covered much of the time. It's all 6 max and by me playing them it has got me to picking up some little things I never though of. It seems to me that there is a really high number of players limping more than I've ever seen. So when I'm in a good position I will 3 or 4 bet and it's unreal how easy it is to run them off their hands. I'm not used to that, but I'm taking full advantage of it.

Ok now I'm going back to us all thinking that this challenge is almost impossible to do. Well it's not one like $1 to a $1000. The idea of this not being impossible don't even get in my head, because I have a little proof that it can be done, and maybe even in a bigger way. I will see how playing 3 at a time goes. Anyway, this is at least a positive first week or so.

I won $5 in my very first MTT. I have won a seat to a $1000 cash tourny that's going to play this weekend. I have won a seat in a $350 tourney. I haven't looked to see when I can play in it. Before I forget. That $1000 tourney will probably have over 600. That makes the odds even worse. Ok I won a seat in one MTT way back before I had any good thought about it. I can't remember how much it was for, but I don't have to wonder how I finished. Tonight I played in a $50 freeroll and I won that one for $20, so that gives me $25 already. Those are positive results, and I hope I can get in the money or win a seat about 25% of the time.That's high ain't it? That's a week long goal to see if I'm going to do good or not. I'm thinking about playing only those MTTs that's for winning seats, on one day and when I can put in a small freeroll. Does it make sense to win 3 or 4 seats and then play all of those when I can play them close together. Would that make the odd better for me?

That's about all I can think in order to be enough to make the pic clear for anyone. But to be sure I will have other things to add. But right now I'm glad as hell to bring this to an end. It's 3:30 AM and I'm about really to fall out of this chair and sleep where I land. However, I will never sleep if I don't play just one more. I'm so wound up it's going to take at least an hour to calm down. I'm done

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok here is my first post concerning what 's going on at the tables.

Today was wasted away by getting caught up in a lot of bull shit on FB. I had some fun if it can be called that.

I don't think I started playing until after 3 pm and I only played two MTTs One was a $500 cash qualifier and I rode it deep but not close to that 2 seats. I have to look at these as some good experience for me. And they do build up my patience. And then there is that I COULD CARE LESS thought that wants to pop in there. So that makes me fight myself to let it in or kick it back out the door

The other game I played was a little $10 cash game with 170 players. Paid 3 places and just to cut it short right now, I was able to take 2nd place for $3 and now I have $28 that will be moving to my pay pal tomorrow. There is a $50 cash and a $250 cash that plays tonight but the truth is that I/m not able to play them today. I feel a little sick and I'm really tired. Alll this is on the long term, and I'm not pushing myself I know one thing, I will sure will be happy when the computer shit is done and I can get back to playing my pennies

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not going to happen, because I found out yesterday that I have to have my pay pal attached to a banking account to withdraw my winnings from this site. Well I don't have one and I probably won't have one unless I hit a jackpot or something