B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon Poker.....Days Past...;)

Fun stories of days past....Carbon Poker was "our" Americas Cardroom 10 years ago.

I remember getting a Royal Flush with now Action on a micro table....​

P

plan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And there was also bluff poker. I was given a medal "winner of the freeroll 500" there. It was my second medal..I got the first one at school in the 3rd grade - the winner of the mathematical Olympiad. From foil and on a thread.:)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I know Carbon Poker although it a never a big thing in Europe and I've never played to this site.

One of the very old sites when it come to online poker, and for some time it was really the most popular at the US. Unfortunately, dreadful management decision destroyed this site.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And there was also BLUFF poker. I was given a medal "winner of the freeroll 500" there. It was my second medal..I got the first one at school in the 3rd grade - the winner of the mathematical Olympiad. From foil and on a thread.:)

That is hilarious comment..LOL....

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Carbon Poker.....Days Past...;)

Fun stories of days past....Carbon Poker was "our" Americas Cardroom 10 years ago.

I remember getting a Royal Flush with now Action on a micro table....​
Carbon; the flagship site for the Merge poker network back in the day. I used to love playing over there and all the other Merge skins. I won my first "big" tourney at a Merge site. Wow, that was in '09. I remember the medals. I had a couple for different trny wins. I think I miss the smilies the most. They had some cool animations. Thanx for the trip down memory lane. :p

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good times :)
Carbon poker was not my favorite room, I always had to wait too much to cashout there, but it was a nice room.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Had $250 on Carbon was unable to withdraw it. They some how blocked me from logging in.

fasteddee74

fasteddee74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't Carbon have a feature to type words and things would appear on the screen like a dancing Bear?

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon poker was ok but loss money there on black friday like many other sites that shut down.