millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Glad to see Carbon is still running, I enjoyed playing on there years ago. I really liked the layout of that site.
I am very glad that you are on the site! I have always watched your play in freerolls! I haven't seen you in CC freerolls on PS and 888 for a long time... Have you decided not to play anymore?

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad to see Carbon is still running, I enjoyed playing on there years ago. I really liked the layout of that site.
I am very glad that you are on the site! I have always watched your play in freerolls! I haven't seen you in CC freerolls on PS and 888 for a long time... Have you decided not to play anymore?
Hey there, I used to play on Carbon a lot, not so much anymore. Yeah I decided to take a break from poker, I was full time for many years and got some serious burnout. I'll resume playing again some time in the future but I haven't got that "itch" yet. Best of luck to you in all of your games :).

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I have money on the site, but I'm unable to play there. For some reason it doesn't accept my password.

loafaBREAD

loafaBREAD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Just a reminder that Carbon Poker is still alive but has a very small player pool. I'm sure many still have an account there. In my opinion, it has the best software. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some of the other sites but it's solid software which never glitches (at least I've never experienced it). They are not accepting new players... reasons unknown but if you have an account, you can reload with 100% reload bonus. I'm hoping some of you will drop in and increase the player pool.
Thanks, Jim

The f? HAven't heard that name in years....

I might still have a few bucks on there, not that I'd remember my login info anyway...!

SouthBayPokerTour

SouthBayPokerTour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Still running a couple cash tables ranging from 10NL to 500NL. :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have money on the site, but I'm unable to play there. For some reason it doesn't accept my password.
I'm guessing the reason was stated in the first part of your response

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The room's deposit and cashout methods are limited to skrill. They do not accept new players. The Merge network is headquartered in Australia. The operation of the network and rooms is regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (canada).The limitation of the application is the possibility on one table, therefore, in case of registration in several tournaments, the game client will open only the first one.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's strange that they don't accept new players. And if our SS recommends staying away from this site, then it is not in vain. This poker site must have lost its credibility due to its dishonesty towards the players.

SouthBayPokerTour

SouthBayPokerTour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Jim, Do they cash out? (they barely cashed out when they were running well)
I stated earlier in the thread that I haven't ever tried to cash out but more recent 2+2 posts seem to indicate that it has gotten better over the last couple years. I do know players that have withdrawn that didn't have issues. It was a Bitcoin withdrawl.

SouthBayPokerTour

SouthBayPokerTour

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
The room's deposit and cashout methods are limited to Skrill. They do not accept new players. The Merge network is headquartered in Australia. The operation of the network and rooms is regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission (Canada).The limitation of the application is the possibility on one table, therefore, in case of registration in several tournaments, the game client will open only the first one.
The rooms deposit and withdrawl method are not limited to Skrill. Bitcoin seem to be the only method and that may be why it's gotten better. And as for the client, I'm not sure what you're trying to say about the tables. It'll open multiple tables and tournaments easily.

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to play Titan and Carbon a lot a few years ago. There was also one with a green background which I cannot for the life of me remember. Might ry to log into Carbon Poker....

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to play Titan and Carbon a lot a few years ago. There was also one with a green background which I cannot for the life of me remember. Might ry to log into Carbon Poker....
I remember you on those sites.
Green one... hmm... PaddyPowerPoker? Bet365? Everest Poker? Everleaf? unibet? DoylesRoom,

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Just look! It must be quite an old room, I've never heard of it, but I'll look into it later! grateful

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I remember you too! Don't think it was any of those though :)
A green one... MansionPoker?

There was that one site they held the OFC (OnlineForumChallenge) on a few times.. 'Reefer Poker'.
ScreenHunter 11834

MackemMan

MackemMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just been checking my old log in list and the suspect room was called CD POKER.

Here is an image. I used to love playing there as well as Carbon,

Attachments

• CDPoker.jpeg
    CDPoker.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2