Can't login to Black Chip Poker

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I open it, it says it will send an email with the verification code to my email but there is no email from BCP in my address.

Any idea of what's going on?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to call BCP.

Handful of things cause this:
1 - the auto email send feature on BCP may be broken

2 - You have a spam filter on your email account and the server is sending to a junk or spam folder (you need to check this before calling BCP)

3 - Your email server might be blocking emails from BCP (this could be something out of your control)

Either way, talking to them on the phone will likely get a decent response and your best shot at a resolution

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to call BCP.

Handful of things cause this:
1 - the auto email send feature on BCP may be broken

2 - You have a spam filter on your email account and the server is sending to a junk or spam folder (you need to check this before calling BCP)

3 - Your email server might be blocking emails from BCP (this could be something out of your control)

Either way, talking to them on the phone will likely get a decent response and your best shot at a resolution

Ok, I already checked SPAM and didn't see it there but I checked ALL MAIL and found it hiding there.

Thanks for the reply. I don't know why they're saying my PC is a new device, that's kinda strange.

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I might change my password just in case.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, I already checked SPAM and didn't see it there but I checked ALL MAIL and found it hiding there.

Thanks for the reply. I don't know why they're saying my PC is a new device, that's kinda strange.

If you are using the same PC whatever browser you are using deleted the cookie used to authenticate your PC most likely. That is all it really means. The terminology is misleading at best. Glad you found the email!

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack