Build A BR Workshop

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:) I'm finding that w/ accounts now on 6 different poker sites:eek: , sometimes its hard to keep track of what' what/who's who. Soo, occasionally I set aside a couple hours to go visit my money.:D i've spent most of this afternoon site hopping, trying to add a smidge here, clear some bonus money there, generally pro-actively manage my ever spreading resources.

Spent about an hour at FTP, played a $10 NLHE table for an $8 profit, played .25/.50 razz a few for another $4 , and cleared some of the recent bonus FT was kind enough to bestow on me. OK PROGRESS THERE.

Hopped over to PokerNordica, my newest acct., and went completely under rolled into a $25 table in an attempt to build up my modest deposit and clear some bonus points. Got down early, rallied to get $5 up, and decided to skedaddle and not press my luck. Decent showing there.

I'm off to PS and UB next, and matbe later I'll go try and donk off the rest of my dwindling piece of Cake(poker). Still waiting on enough people to wanna play an 8.80 SnG qualifier to the $215 WCOOP HORSE event. Maybe play a 4.40/180 donkfest later, since I've FTed the last 2 I entered.

Whew, being an online poker entreprenuer sure is taxing!:rolleyes: ;) :eek:

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to learn to manage my bankroll on just pokerstars. Simple as that lol

anyone got any simple tips in order to become better at managing BR? no links pls just some advice :p if i wanted links id go look it up, but perhaps someone knows of a bankroll program that records it or something.., or just advice in general.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I need to learn to manage my bankroll on just pokerstars. Simple as that lol

anyone got any simple tips in order to become better at managing BR? no links pls just some advice :p if i wanted links id go look it up, but perhaps someone knows of a bankroll program that records it or something.., or just advice in general.

Pen and paper does a pretty good job recording.
Given cash game buy-in should never exceed 5% of your BR.
Given SNG/MTT buy-in should never exceed 2% of your BR.

GL

reglardave

reglardave

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:) I'm finding that w/ accounts now on 6 different poker sites:eek: , sometimes its hard to keep track of what' what/who's who. Soo, occasionally I set aside a couple hours to go visit my money.:D i've spent most of this afternoon site hopping, trying to add a smidge here, clear some bonus money there, generally pro-actively manage my ever spreading resources.

Spent about an hour at FTP, played a $10 NLHE table for an $8 profit, played .25/.50 razz a few for another $4 , and cleared some of the recent bonus FT was kind enough to bestow on me. OK PROGRESS THERE.

Hopped over to PokerNordica, my newest acct., and went completely under rolled into a $25 table in an attempt to build up my modest deposit and clear some bonus points. Got down early, rallied to get $5 up, and decided to skedaddle and not press my luck. Decent showing there.

I'm off to PS and UB next, and matbe later I'll go try and donk off the rest of my dwindling piece of Cake(poker). Still waiting on enough people to wanna play an 8.80 SnG qualifier to the $215 WCOOP HORSE event. Maybe play a 4.40/180 donkfest later, since I've FTed the last 2 I entered.

Whew, being an online poker entreprenuer sure is taxing!:rolleyes: ;) :eek:

UPDATE:

Been making small progress at all sites but PS this week. Built up my PokerNordica balance about $30 with a couple short sessions at $25 tables; got my FTP balance up about $20 this week, increased my UB balance about $5 playing HORSE, and bumped up bodog w/ a$15 profit playing Omaha8, and cashing 3rd in the CC buyin this aft.

Meanwhile, I broke my 2nd longest OTM tourney streak ever on PS today, but I'm still slumpimg there. It'll pick up again soon, and I've been stayin' small while losing, so not so bad, I guess.:confused: :eek: